Create Account

S74 Graphics Tournament: Amateurs
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 03:23 AM by Keven. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sign-ups have closed and we are ready to start the amateur stage of the S74 SHL Pro/Am Graphics Tournament!

The amateurs will have until Sunday, November 19th, at midnight EST to share their three JPG or PNG files with me @Keven (either via a forum message, or a message to "_keven" on Discord, as long as it's shared in private).

As a reminder, here are the details of the tasks the amateurs have to complete:

>> Overall task: Design a wallpaper-sized image with two different player renders. Turn it into a "team rivalry" design. Either two SHL or two SMJHL teams should be recognizable as rivals, don't mix leagues. You can either use logos or text.

>> Amateur's task: cut out two player renders of your choice and save them as separate images. Remove the background of the original image so only the players are visible. You can save it with a white or transparent background. Select a background image for the wallpaper that will work for the "rivalry" theme, make sure it is large enough (ideally larger than 1920x1080px). Create your own or use google images. You will need to submit three separate files for this task. Please also add a short written text that mentions the two teams you picked for this submission. This will be forwarded to your "pro" partner later.

These are the amateurs that signed up for the contest:

@kahri @SFresh3 @ThePyroAlpaca @Troy_McClure03 @Shiamus @Valpix @Akoustique @oknom

For further details about the contest, please refer to the sign-up thread

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I apologize in advance to my pro <3

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

We are gonna win prayge

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]

I'm giving blanket permission to use the Hill head if needed.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]