Create Account

S74 Graphics Tournament: Holiday Wallpapers - Announcement

Hello everyone! After a tournament is before a tournament, at least this time it is. In case you haven't noticed: it's December already and this means it's time for our Holiday Wallpapers Contest.

This one is very straight-forward (and similar to the one we held last year).

What is the task?

Design a "Happy Holidays" wallpaper. 
You can either make it a general SHL/SMJHL wallpaper, make it about a specific team or even a specific player from the league, but it needs to fit the whole overall "Happy Holidays" vibe. 
Be creative!

- 1920x1080px (or use our template) - feel free to submit larger sizes or mobile versions to for people to use
- JPG or PNG only, no animations
- A logo should be somewhere on the wallpaper (SHL logo, SMJHL logo or a logo of one of the teams) -> check the resources section

How to submit?

- Send the wallpaper to @Keven (_keven) when complete. Don't show it to anyone else.
- Deadline for submissions is Sunday, December 10th (midnight EST). No sign-ups necessary this time; just design your wallpaper and submit it.

What can I win?

Every participant in the tournament will receive 3 free SHL Trading Card packs!

We will have four prize winners that will be determined via a community vote:

1st place: $5M
2nd place: $4M 
3rd place: $3M
4th place: $2M

So even if you won't participate, come back next week to look at all submissions and vote.

Can I submit my wallpaper for grading if I didn't win anything?

Yes. Everyone who doesn't win a prize is allowed to submit their wallpaper for grading and receive a 2x bonus. These will be graded in the 'wallpaper' category. Make sure to write a note in the weekly submission thread that your wallpaper was part of this contest so the graders are informed.

Can I use an alternate team logo?

Yes. You are allowed to use a team's official 2nd or 3rd logos. Official league material only. The logo requirement cannot be fulfilled solely with a different image, a hand drawn version or anything else.

Good luck everyone!

[Image: card.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I'm in

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]