Create Account

S74 SMJHL mPT#2 - Party Time!

We only play the triangles in Regina. All of us. Have you ever walked into a room with a group of grown people playing the triangle? Well you better. It is magical.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I feel like the Anchorage Armada would be like an orchestra who just played the soundtrack to "On Deadly Ground", which is a banger of a movie btw.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Andrade La Sombra would likely be a guitarist or whatever the band would be. I can imagine that the other Colorado draftees would have their own instruments to play; Pinli Switchbang could be a drummer with his massive technological knowledge. Supreme Dalek could easily be a walking synthesizer or keyboardist.

[Image: 9kneOLq.png]

First, I would the play the drums. GM Gabe would be the frontman vocalist of the group, while Co-GM Retu would be the guitarist. And as for a bass player, my class mate DirkDigglet would probably excel at it. We would be the called the Ice Cold Anchors, and we would play rock pop. Like early 00's Coldplay.

Credit to Meo for the sig
[Image: image.png?ex=6578da45&is=65666545&hm=61c...d8861e9fc&]

I feel like Slowpoke and I could be counted on to play drums and guitar, sort of like the white stripes but you know actually decent to listen to. I kid, I like the White Stripes. I guess you could call us the Newfie Twofie. Trademarked. In fact no one even look at this prompt.

I am still getting to know my brand new team mates, so I am not really sure who would play what, but I play a mean jug so that would be my job for sure.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I think Pinli has sort of a reverse Frankie Vallie thing going on. A lot of people would see his itty bitty stature and assume he's the guy that hits the high notes, but Pinli sings in the lowest possible human register. He used to do barbershop as a lad, as is gnomish custom. So he'd recruit a couple of Raptors to round out a quartet and give the SMJHL a real show.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Like Kal said, we're basically the next BTS only with more Norwegians. Which maybe we invent our own genre of music. A Korean Pop Norwegian Metal Fusion. With a nearly seven foot tall Norwegian guitar player, I'm sure we could get some traction on appearance alone. Let's just say that even after retirement from the league. We'll be set.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

It is time to party and the goalies of my team all play drums and also so do the forwards and the defense also plays drums yes we only have drums in to this band and it sounds like drums

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

Teemu Salami and Detroit Falcons teammate Stormlord Imotekh (@JoeSteel) wouldn't need any instruments to put on a show. We'd perform an acoustic version of Frank Ocean's album Blonde/blond. Salami and Imotekh would have the chemistry of Scarlett Johannson and Bill Murray in Lost in Translation and the night would go just swell.

[Image: dinonuggets2.gif]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]
Credit to Amidships & sulovilen

Some Knights have got into metal music in the locker room / gym to hype them up while working out. We have Rocky Orwell who is learning drums and banging away. Brooklyn Physt is on guitar and trying vocals. Mauga is playing bass and working on writing some songs for the band.

The Regina Elk would trot out three of their new rookies -- Mary Hollywood on vocals, Bean Beanman Jr on drums, and Violet Stoica on acoustic/electric guitar -- with a literal trained elk on either upright or electric bass and play some absolutely bangin' ska music with some occasional jazz/soul inspired music.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

I think everyone just picking a ridiculous musical instrument would be great and we could just make it work. Could have someone on kazoo, a jaw harp, Mac Turner working the Slapaphone. And underneath it all, someone on the keyboard, creating a sense of dread. The longer the note, the more dread.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Oh good lord. The league has made a tremendous mistake. The Regina Elk have been tasked with providing musical entertainment for this most auspicious occasion. Which of our dear Elken brethren will take part? Let me tell you. Off the rip, it would be criminal not to acknowledge the similarities between drummers and goalies. Drummers and goalies are both generally odd people. Likewise, they both carry around with them extraordinarily superfluous amounts of equipment. Because we are the Regina Elk, and we are extremely weird, we need two drummers. Conveniently, we have two goalies. With Henri Losanov and Roman Cechmanek II (AKA RC2), our percussion is cemented. Over the sick beats that they drop, we will need sick guitar riffs. Mac Turner is obviously the man for this occasion. He can probably play more chords than he can score goals so far this year (2), which is dope. The assignment of bass guitar will be filled by Bean Beanman, Jr., since "Bean Beanman, Jr." is by far the most bass guitar ass name on this team. That leaves us with merely a need for a singer. No, it's not Mary Hollywood. Mary will instead be serving as hype girl, warming the crowd up for some Cool Regina Tunes while donning her Pit Vipers and throwing popcorn into the crowd. That's SO sick and cool of you, Mary. Anyway, our lead singer is not even a player. Instead, our general manager Charlotte Shomo will have to take the stage, since she's a little short on cash of late. Hopefully the utter humiliation that ensues will make up for her gross malfeasance.

There you have it, folks. Enjoy your popcorn.

Elk  Rage
[Image: cLeHjn1.png]
Sig by sulovilen!

Aeric Calland is a bit of a loner when it comes to playing instruments as his choice of instrument is the bagpipe and not many people like it when you tickle those tunes