Create Account

The Syndicate Name New Co-GM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2024, 04:55 PM by Nike. Edited 3 times in total.)

syndicate  syndicate  syndicate  syndicate  syndicate

The last few seasons have been quite a transition in Chicago. The Syndicate has maintained an incredibly steady leadership group through the entirety of Corey's time in Chicago. And, it absolutely should be said, I am so appreciative of all of the support and guidance that I personally have received from Corey, JNH, Schwarz, Isa and so many others as we embark on the next chapter in Chicago's SHL story. Not to mention all of the extra things that James, Fresh, Darian and others in our locker room have offered to do to support the Syndicate. To each of you, a heartfelt thank you. We would not have had such an incredible run without you.

It is also no surprise to many that after 10s of seasons making Chicago into the place that it was, the above group got tired, burned out or simply wanted to (or were forced to, my bad!) experience new things in the SHL.

We are super excited to announce the next addition to our leadership group in Chicago. While it is possible to run a team with just one GM, it is incredibly valuable to have a reliable and strong core of people you can count on to support the team. While we still have that group in our own internal head office, it took a season for us to shake out who might be right for the next step. With deep roots to the Carolina organization, it was a pleasant surprise for us when this player and member was available to us mid-first in the Season 72 SHL Entry Draft. Anyone that knows this individual well, will likely quickly tell you how wonderfully impactful it can be to have someone so invested in your team. Someone that cares so deeply about the off-ice culture and comradery while also being cognizant of the competitiveness required to put together a strong roster in the SHL.

We may have a few tough years ahead of us in Chicago to rebuild after losing much of an aging core. And that's OK, because with this new leadership group, we will have just the right mix to get it done. I'm confident in that.

syndicate  syndicate With all of that said, I am super excited to announce, Chicago's new Co-GM, @sliceruser .  syndicate  syndicate

Slicer, we are so thrilled to continue to have you in Chicago. It should go without saying that your presence has been immensely felt by all of us since you were called up last season and we are SO excited for you to continue to grow as a player and now in a management role.

Looking forward to teaching and mentoring you on the aspects of the job that we in the Chicago management team do really well. But even moreso, I'm excited for the new perspectives, fresh ideas and impact that you will bring. We see your humility everyday but I'm confident that you are going to be a superb GM in no time.

Congrats again, @sliceruser, from all of us Syndikids.

syndicate  syndicate  syndicate  syndicate  syndicate

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2024, 04:55 PM by Bfine.)

CONGRATS SLICER   syndicate

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

[Image: 1067664664084877382.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla @MattyIce for the player signatures! 

W H O

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

W H O

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

We really went from a GM crisis to a GM power duo in two short seasons. Congrats slicer! syndicate syndicate syndicate

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

SLICER GOAT

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

W H O, wait thats me

SLICER IS A STAR!!! GO DO GOOD THINGS SLICER!
SO PROUD ON YOUR GRADUATION FROM KRAKEN UNIVERSITY

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

CONGRATS SLICER!!!!! syndicate syndicate syndicate I absolutely loved my time with Chicagos war room over the seasons and all the great memories! I wish you guys nothing but success and will continue to be a big fan of the team Blush

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Grats slicer!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]