Create Account

#nolockout

Please watch this video, if you havent already. Absolutely amazing.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWQs3O_IDas"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWQs3O_IDas" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQs3O_IDas...player_embedded

Cut me to the core. Hopefully the NHLPA and owners watched this. I don't think I can stand another lockout..

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Sep 4 2012, 11:46 AM
Cut me to the core. Hopefully the NHLPA and owners watched this. I don't think I can stand another lockout..

Same here I had some serious chills. Something needs to get worked out.

I WANT HOCKEY, DAMNIT!

Awesome! It literally gave me shivers. Especially at 7:28 cuz I'm Swedish :D

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

Sent chills up my spine. Such a powerful video. I'll honestly probably break down into tears at some point during the (Supposed to be)Season if there is a lockout. Teemu deserves his one more year (again Tongue)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

The guy makes awesome vids.

Also, just cause there's a lockout doesn't mean there isn't quality hockey. Tongue

I just want to see hockey. Please

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Sep 4 2012, 05:46 PM
The guy makes awesome vids.

Also, just cause there's a lockout doesn't mean there isn't quality hockey.&nbsp; Tongue

Not the same as the NHL though. We don't have attachments to many other teams that make the moments special, at least not in the way we do with our favourite NHL ones.

Quote:Originally posted by Teztify@Sep 4 2012, 06:09 PM

Not the same as the NHL though. We don't have attachments to many other teams that make the moments special, at least not in the way we do with our favourite NHL ones.
Special moments? Well Dooley and Xavi are Ducks fans, and Corc is an Isles fan so they losing nothing Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by RedGibby@Sep 4 2012, 06:15 PM

Special moments? Well Dooley and Xavi are Ducks fans, and Corc is an Isles fan so they losing nothing&nbsp; Tongue

What are you talking about? They have the lottery to look forward to every season :ph34r:

also, in the US we barely get any NHL coverage on major sports networks, not very likely to see any CHL

Great video

Quote:Originally posted by njdevils@Sep 4 2012, 06:21 PM
also, in the US we barely get any NHL coverage on major sports networks, not very likely to see any CHL

Yeahthat

We get NBC, NHL Network, NBC Sports Network, and local channels. I've seen NHL Network show CHL games on tape delay, however.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Sep 4 2012, 07:47 PM

Yeahthat

We get NBC, NHL Network, NBC Sports Network, and local channels. I've seen NHL Network show CHL games on tape delay, however.
Would probs get more AHL??? Or NCAA???