Create Account

Press Release - San Diego Tidal

03-13-2024, 10:17 PMSDCore Wrote: It's a lame way to say tidal wave. I don't believe in 2 word teams.
why did you pick a lame name for your team?

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Again, congrats!

ETA on how soon branding will follow?

What about management and staff? Co-GM?

Should anyone be surprised at San Diego, and do your recent AMA answers reflect your thoughts accurately still?

Mascot?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

03-13-2024, 11:05 PMGooney Wrote: why did you pick a lame name for your team?

I don't find it lame, I was memeing, if you are seriously asking.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

03-13-2024, 11:14 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Again, congrats!

ETA on how soon branding will follow?

What about management and staff? Co-GM?

Should anyone be surprised at San Diego, and do your recent AMA answers reflect your thoughts accurately still?

Mascot?

Branding will be soon to follow, within a day or two. Jerseys, Ice, Patch, and 2nd logo to follow later this month.

Management and staff are slowly coming into place with some league vets, most are my close friends on the site. Co-GM is a WIP, looking for the right fit, if anyone would like to apply, please feel free to dm me. MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO YOUR SMJHL GM IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON A TEAM.

Yeah, the team will be a bright vibe, with tropical flavors and beach/surf inspired.

Mascot, is a great question. I'll have to ponder that. Maybe I'll be like the NY Rangers and just not have one.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Trash Pandas?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

03-14-2024, 12:02 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: Trash Pandas?
I remember those!

But back to topic: congrats!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Lawsuit by Jay-Z incoming

mfw adjective

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

03-14-2024, 08:27 AMhotdog Wrote: mfw adjective

Tidal. We have the tides.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing the branding!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Boring name, hopefully the logo changes my opinion on it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-14-2024, 11:02 AMluke Wrote: Boring name, hopefully the logo changes my opinion on it

Could say the same about Luke.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

As someone who has to go to SD every couple months for work this reminds me of work too much. Put it in Tijuana, thx.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria