Create Account

NHL Fantasy Never Ends - and you can too!

It's Championship Week in the SHL 4 Keeps NHL Fantasy League! (We just call it 4Keeps cuz that's too many words.)

There's still one spot open for next season and it comes with a very special surprise. To find out what it is, come cash me outside!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

04-12-2024, 12:48 PMFaraDian Wrote: It's Championship Week in the SHL 4 Keeps NHL Fantasy League! (We just call it 4Keeps cuz that's too many words.)

There's still one spot open for next season and it comes with a very special surprise. To find out what it is, come cash me outside!

Shoot me some info, I might give it a shot

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Fewer than 3 fantasy points separate our finalists on the last day of the playoffs. Coming down the wire!

Sig courtesy @sulovilen

@micool132 did not win the cup =(

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Belated congratulations to @Canadice who *did* win THE CUP! Great deadline moves propelled the Nashville Predators to victory.

And a hearty well-done to our other finalist, @minaj27, whose New Jersey Devils were strong all season but fell just short on the final day of the playoffs.

Plus a little pat-on-the-back to @Sburbine for winning the consolation tournament mug with the Minnesota Wild.

@luke: these are the folks to pay out for the 2023-24 SHL/NHL Fantasy Hockey season. Thank you again for the generous offer!

Sig courtesy @sulovilen

https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...roups/1057
https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...roups/1058
https://portal.simulationhockey.com/bank...roups/1059

congrats to the winners

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Wait we get paid?!

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

04-22-2024, 09:36 AMFaraDian Wrote: Belated congratulations to @Canadice who *did* win THE CUP! Great deadline moves propelled the Nashville Predators to victory.

And a hearty well-done to our other finalist, @minaj27, whose New Jersey Devils were strong all season but fell just short on the final day of the playoffs.

Plus a little pat-on-the-back to @Sburbine for winning the consolation tournament mug with the Minnesota Wild.

@luke: these are the folks to pay out for the 2023-24 SHL/NHL Fantasy Hockey season. Thank you again for the generous offer!
I don't even get a hearty well done as the mug finalist? how did it come to this, fara, I thought we were friends :(

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

04-27-2024, 08:23 AMFrenchie Wrote: I don't even get a hearty well done as the mug finalist? how did it come to this, fara, I thought we were friends :(

No place for losers, you either win the cup, or you get banished into anonimity. Trust me, I know

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-27-2024, 08:23 AMFrenchie Wrote: I don't even get a hearty well done as the mug finalist? how did it come to this, fara, I thought we were friends :(
 As mug runner-up, if we pass each other on the street, I'll nod at you, you nod back, and then we both move on without saying anything

Sig courtesy @sulovilen

04-27-2024, 11:25 AMmicool132 Wrote: No place for losers, you either win the cup, or you get banished into anonimity. Trust me, I know
Who is this?

Sig courtesy @sulovilen