Create Account

Random Ramblings Lucky Number 13!

[Image: ZYFdPHQ.png]

This is my 13rd weekly random ramblings around the Jr league and SHL.  Please feel free to PM me if you have anything to contribute or add.

Starting off with anything replied from last time, about 1sh weeks ago. Feel free to catch up right about....here

[Image: RJSyX6J.png]

The Vote on the Skateful 8 is now down to the ... well crap by the time this comes out It'll be over I think so, I tried. Good Luck teams! Let's do a vote for Favorite Color?

@roastpuff picked Detroit
@By-Tor , @TheOPSquid went with Yukon
@Citizen of Adraa , @FnoRespect went with Maine
@kahri , @sve7en went with Carolina (Oh no, they both my boss! I'm fired...)
@PapaSorin ,@sköldpaddor picked Nevada
and 12 of you all picked Quebec City! 12!!!
@39alaska39 , @AuggieO , @cake307 , @Dash , @EricNCSU , @Faelax , @Kalakar , @Le Thrill , @luke , @Seany148 , @skyrrhawk , @ThePyroAlpaca

[Image: 0AzVGDk.jpeg]

For the good news, the follow people picked correctly:

@MattyJ , @Vandy both picked Newfoundland !!

7 people picked Colorado!

@CptSquall , @ibuprofenaddict , @ShadowFenix , @Takk806 , @ThisSeemsFishy , @Troy_McClure03 , @_Blitz_

[Image: uQEeNBN.png]

- @JR95 has refused to allow us to insure his car, and now we are actively trying to get him in trouble for insurance fraud. We aren't sure how it works, but we do know that we can always try!

- The Jr League does messed up and refused @kahri and I our expansion team, instead giving it to some guy with a shovel and some french toast or something. They did however, somehow approve @kahri an GM spot on some team. I'm too upset to look it up, but congrats best friend! Stop beating up kids on jet's to Winnipeg or something. TLDR; The Lobsters were killed by the HO

-After using state of the art taste research, @CloudRobot confirmed that @Aleris and / or @sköldpaddor did not tamper with Regina's Piss Ice. @Reno got a 3 dollar fine and has to buy us all lemonade next season.

-It was confirmed by the Raptors winning that the Shrine of Net Man was , in fact, touched. @skyrrhawk will not confirm, but @Reno has confirmed, as well as 11rd others.

-According to @caltroit_red_flames NO ONE DONATED THE 100 BUCKS AND PINGED HIM. So instead Commish went ahead and offered 10 packs a month for donations! Check it out here friends!
[Image: 8cVy5uM.png]

-@bluesfan55 has returned from the store after promising to buy us some candy and milk. We had assumed that Sebastien Regazzoni was just out shopping for our birthday gift, but since he returned without one.... maybe it is in the car? Welcome back!

--@SDCore announced the Tidals this week!

-- @Frenchie has announced the Highlanders, which can be shown here

-- Both of the above failed to make the Lobsters. However, it was discovered today by ( @ibuprofenaddict ) that what we really want NEED is an SHL team to be crazy enough, smart enough, frankly have the gall to rebrand to the Lobsters. The Entire S74 Draft Class (Code name, Lobsters) would Claw their way to that team. 100% success rate.

-Speaking of Lobsters, Since the Washington Wiggle Lobsters is Dead, I want to make sure everyone knows their deposits for clubboxes will NOT BE REFUNDED. @kahri is keeping all the money.

-The WJC has unofficially changed the names of one of the teams. According to (NAMES HERE! ) UCORCAL became UCORAL, which is now Ratvia which is Russia and Latvia, combined into one beautiful wheel loving cheese team! Check out the new Jerseys!

[Image: zlabFIS.png]
I'd fix the picture size but frankly, I'm just happy I got pictures to show up on forums. According to @Shiamus when asked about Ratvia " With the loss of our bestia Czechia, UCORCAL lost a C, and thus the meaning of our abbreviation. UCORAL was initially decided upon as a placeholder name but now down to two nations - Russia and Latvia - we didn't feel that the abbreviation was appropriate anymore and tried to brainstorm a new name. Ratvia was a fun combination of the two nations - and Lussia didn't quite roll of the tongue nearly as smoothly. Thus, Ratvia was born. " we hope the HO will adopt this name for the next season!

-- @luke has went Scrooge McDuck on us all and straight up bought the entire SHL. Check out all the renderings by @Count Chocula
  here . All hail the new King of SHL.

[Image: uFkXxZQ.png]

The following are advertisements from other users. Random Ramblings was compensated for these posts. Or we weren't because we are bad at doing business.

--@FaraDian Has a pretty sweet Fantasy League going on a platform called Fantrax, not to be confused with Only Fantraxxx. Check out the post here Also, go Buffalo! that's the team I currently have!

--@Rangerjase Has a pretty sweet Simulated Hockey League, and it is actively looking for donations! You get 10 card packs on the first of every month if you donate!check out the details here!

-- @Eggcracker has a post up about the All star game, so check that out here!

-- A reminder from @Wally , if you are going to try and download more RAM for the season, please make sure that it is 100% Organic. Thanks.

-@downer has announced that @Rich is lame, and will be doing a podcast better than Rich's, live from the Outback SteakHouse, called SHL OUTBACAST. Every week Downer will advertise what is happening at America's best Australian based "Steak House" Featuring things like the Baked Potato, and Chili. Look forward to this releasing soon!

-- Let's give it up for @boom for their generous donation here I encourage everyone to partake in this thread. I jumped in, you should to, Support a cause!

-- Jennifer Huh ( @Bfine ) is advertising for the Czechia Reformation Society. From the CRS: "The Czechia Reformation Society is home to those who have wronged Czechia in the past. Created by myself as reparations to @artermis, we seek to absolve our past lives and past medals in the hopes of bringing a gold medal to the great nation of Czechia. Jennifer Huh has been appointed as the acting President due to previous business dealings with famed Japanese player Slavakov Vladimirashenko." So Czech It out!

-- Want to Advertise here? DM me!! --

That's all for the updates for now! Feel free to PM on any Rambles. If you want to be anonymous, please say so in the title! Also feel free to send me any rambles!! Go Czechia!!

(1250ish words Early termination rates will apply, .24 cents per mile over 4500 miles see dealer for details, not valid in any state that ends in y, e, t, a, q, or g. See website for more details)

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Organic RAM ONLY folks. lol

[Image: Wally.png]

coward, post @Le Thrill's pregame routine

[Image: Fm35hEW.png]

Ratvia

[Image: lily-sig-3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2024, 02:25 AM by Le Thrill. Edited 2 times in total.)

Supah successfully silences Celly's whistleblower attempt

[Image: depositphotos_218880448-stock-illustrati...oticon.jpg]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png]

[Image: SFLJy.gif]

they thought we would be too powerful of a team so they had to break us up:(…..next expansion maybe we stop being so spectacular??

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

Clap clap clap worth the wait

Latvia RATVIA  Latvia

[Image: TheOPSquid.gif]

There is only one appropriate response here.... RATVIA

[Image: mikelis.jpg?ex=660c1ce5&is=65f9a7e5&hm=c...4a38cd630&]

Ratvia

[Image: fFccrkD.png]

03-20-2024, 12:13 AMskyrrhawk Wrote: coward, post @Le Thrill's pregame routine

I'm the coward?! No one pmed me about it!

@downer will never do a full podcast while consuming just a bunch of Pina Koalas and the free bread, because he's chicken

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

it's in the car

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

@Troy_McClure03 Can I make you lemonade instead? I'm really good at it.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

03-20-2024, 07:37 PMReno Wrote: @Troy_McClure03 Can I make you lemonade instead? I'm really good at it.

not falling for that one

again.