Create Account

S76 Early Bird PT Due: Thursday, March 28th at 11:59PM PST

ONLY S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S76 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S76 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward: 2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Deadline: Thursday, March 28th at 11:59 PM PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Trevor Lopez's greatest strength is simple. I may be a tornado of destruction on the ice, but off of it, I'm as loyal as a golden retriever. Every team needs a player who's a "ride or die" personality in the locker room, and that's who I try to be in all of my sim leagues. When you draft me, you're not just drafting a hitting machine and a defensive virtuoso, but you're also drafting a one man cheerleading squad who will be an active voice in your locker room.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

Jeyeff Effo is known for one thing and one thing only. Playing super offensively on defence. "Why didn't he just go as a forward?" they all ask. Well that would just be the easy way to do things, and Jeyeff Effo only does things not because they're easy, but because he's hard. So very very hard. The main strength of Jeyeff Effo is not only being so hard, but he also shoots hard, passes hard, and skates hard. He skates so hard that some say he can't skate backwards, which inhibits his ability to play a solid defensive game.

103 words.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Strength isn't just about how good of a hockey player you are. It manifests in many different ways, for Atlason the biggest strength is his strength of will. The ability to push through adversity, stick to the plan and accomplish his goals. He's come an incredibly long way and he's not about to let anybody get in the way of that now.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Skyler Stevens has two specialties: Goal scoring, and competitive drive. I will fight like hell to score and I’ll fight like hell to win. I’ll score on anyone, and once I’m on your team, I’ll lead them to find their edge too. I can lead your team to the promised land by sheer force of raw competitive will, I just need space to work.

Smitty's main strength is his knowledge of the game. His entire first life was spent watching the sport, and the beginnings of his undead life were spent learning to play. This makes him a solid two-way defenseman, able to put himself in the right position on defense to limit his opponents and to get the puck to the right teammate on offense to score goals.

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

Swedish Chef is an excellent offensive minded hockey player, he shoots the puck like a meatball launched from a cannon and his awareness in the offensive zone is like Gordon Ramsey detecting undercooked meat. Watch out goalies, this chef is about to serve up a thick juicy puck right into that goal mouth.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

AT-AT Wøllker is an enigmatic player. On one hand he can be quite frightening with a deadly (if somewhat inaccurate) shot and an aggressive side which can strike fear into the hearts of his enemies if he decides to target you. He has a great deal of upper body strength, but is not particularly fast, agile, or well-balanced. It seems like any punk kid with some cables on their Xwings can tie him up and send him toppling.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Smirnov Light is a tall and strong center who can play a 200 foot game. What he will bring to his team is a diligent player who attempts to gain as much possession for his team as possible. In addition to being strong in face-offs and takeaways, he is a strong playmaker, capable of setting up his teammates. He is someone who's strengths will consistently align with winning and will make his teammates better.

76 words

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Hockey Player’s biggest strength is his ability to elevate the players around him. Making sure his team has the puck when they need it, and that players are getting the puck when they do the work to get into a scoring position. Hockey Player is a beefy player who has the skills to put his physical superiority to good use. In high school they called him the Polyamideimide man because he was so durable, flexible and easy to clean like a thermoplastic polymer.

Sam Volta's biggest strenghts are his shots, his offensive reading and his positionning. In fact, he's very aware of planning every single move of offence when he skates on the ice. He has an incredible talent at reading his team's offence while playing with the puck or get into position to accept a pass or a lob. As said, a really good offensive foward player is born.

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Doug Weight was asked his strengths heading into the upcoming draft. Here’s what he had to say.
“I’d say it’s my vision on the ice, I can see things before the happen and know where guys are gonna be before they think about going there. I’m like a Jedi. I’ll be the ultimate big game player cause I can see the future. Also my face off work is among the best at my age, I can break wrists when I pull the puck back to my teammates for one timers.”

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

McLovin's greatest strength is his leadership and the wisdom he provides in the locker room. Recently he was overheard shedding such wisdom with the team saying "When am I going to need to cook tiramisu? Am I going to be a chef?" What locker room in the league wouldn't benefit from such astute leadership and insight?

[Image: yxRlGdj.png]

LiMu Emu has many strengths. His speed, stamina, IQ, and his ability to find the best deals when it comes to coaching. Even his Personal Training can save money. He learned with his old partner Doug, in another life and another job, you can save people a lot of money of you do it right and LiMu Emu plans to bring that mentality to the game of hockey.

Elvar Gil-Galad is freaking huge goaltender from Iceland who to be honest, has a history of inconsistent effort with training but is always there for the games. He's hoping to be drafted to a north American team to prove himself worthy as the job opportunities in Iceland are not great. Hockey is the route to take if Elvar wants to find purpose in this world. Hoping to have fun, and prove himself as a viable starter for years to come.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]