Create Account

S76 Early Bird PT Due: Thursday, March 28th at 11:59PM PST

The Main Strengths of Crazy Tomato II are his ability to help both offensively and defensively an example of this is both is O read and D read is really high but I also feel Crazy Tomato II's biggest strength is his ability to hit as that is one of the main things he does

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

I would say Vent's strengths start with the offense. Looking to be a straight shooter from the point. Teams will notice how well Vent shoots and is in a position to do well on the ice. That being said Vent still has the speed to get back on defense when he might be a little too far up trying to score a goal for his team.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Evil Kyle Murrays greatest strength is that he is actually just Kyle Murray from 3 years ago but nobody knows that and he has all the knowledge of the last 3 years but is posing as a junior teen. He also has really good rebounding and reflex skills but not like it matters as my fight is sealed to STL

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Just like his brother Bo Kane, Theo has a special ability of putting the puck in the back of the net. With that being said, he is an all-around offensive force and can distribute the puck just as effectively if needed. He likes to play the game with a little edge and throw the body around. A good comparison is a younger Alexander Ovechkin from the NHL.

Falcons Canada

Boofa Benson is a new prospect from Australia that is tall as fuck and pretty heavy to go with it. He plays on the back end and probably won’t chip in offensively but is a tough defensive mother fucker. He’ll hit and check and put that big body in the way to block shots

[Image: Sugars2.png]

I am a rodent sized cruise missile. I will skate fast and be launched at inhuman speeds towards offending players. I plan to check them out of their damn skates. I take no joy in scoring, I only exist to stifle the wimpy humans that line up across from me. I'm about 7" tall and ready to take out your ankles.

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

Jefferson's strongest strength isn't that he's lightning quick on the ice or that he has a keen eye for lining up a shot, it's simply that he's got a calm demeanor and a mind for the game -- Jefferson puts in the time on and off the ice, absorbing every nugget of wisdom about the game that he can siphon from his coaches, teammates, and even the opposition. Jeff loves to learn the game and put his newfound knowledge to the test on the ice.

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

So Marián Hanák is a big strong sniper who can basically shoot from anywhere he's got the slapshot of Ovechkin he got the snipe like Auston Matthews and he's got the dangles of patty Kane, but his main strength is when your in overtime or you need a goal he can come up clutch: thats his biggest strength.

[Image: img]

My player (Sam Quintilio) is exited to join SMJHL, and is exited to contribute to whatever team he is on. My biggest strengths for a team has got to be my shooting. I feel like whatever team Im on, I will be able to snipe the puck in from anywhere on the ice.

Nor main strength is his ability to create scoring opportunities for his teammate out of nowhere. Nor mainly used his outstanding vision and his magnificent puck-handling skills on top of his great speed to set up his teammates. On top of that Nor is also in a great physical shape, which should help him during his first steps in the SMJHL.

61 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Chairy Styles is excellent at sitting. Sitting in that passing lane waiting for the steal, sitting in front of the keeper for the screen, sitting on the bench cheering on the team (if that's the best way to win the game). He has to sit because he's out there pumping his legs in the downtime to build up that speed for the counterattack.

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

Emeric Gagner's greatest strength is that he doesn't really have one. In fact, he doesn't really have any weaknesses either. He is a very well rounded player and can effectively play in any area of the ice. His hard work and dedication will allow him to hopefully begin to excel more in one specific area as his career goes on.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Jamario Moons greatest strengths are his athleticism. He was a former NBA player who transitioned to professional hockey. His reach is extremely large for his size which is impressive considering he is 6’11”. This wing span allows Jamario to block shots and passes as well. Jamario is expected to be. Defensive powerhouse in the SMJHL.

Simon Science is literally so beautiful and so fast. The balance isn’t there but like, look at the speed. The plsymaking ability of this monster is also so captivating. The speed is his best hockey quality but in the end, who riles up a community other than the cherished star of the Science hockey dynasty. #Science2024

Red Panda JR SMJHL scouting report but make it short 

Red Panda JR is a left-handed Right defenseman. Yeah I know its not the usual stuff a lefty play left, well I don’t care and I don’t think he does ether. Lets go back on track lets talk to the GMs who didn’t do there homework and never saw Red Panda Jr play like did you live under a rock or something.

The Strengths Skating fluidity and passing, he is a Two-way defenseman who like to move the puck to contribute to the attack. He use his good vision to pass the puck to his open teammates for chance to score.