Create Account

S76 PT #0: For Chirps and Wiggles Due: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59 PM PST

Lyle Odelein IV grew up with people recognizing his father, retired SHL player Lyle Odelein III, all of the time. So during the offseason, Lyle the IV is ready and ok to be noticed when he is out and about. He knows how much it means to the fans to be able to meet a proffesional athlete, and does what ever he can to try and make that moment as mermorable as possible. He is only heading into his second season in the SMJHL, so he isn't noticed all that often yet, but he is definitely getting known around the Anchorage area and even more so when his father is in town. Many fan from the Armada have been able to take pictures and get autographs from the Odelein's and will continue to do so for as long as there is an Odelein around. In New Oreleans, where Lyle Odelein III spent his entire SHL career, the father and son are noticed and they are happy to chat to any fan when they are out and about. So keep you eyes peeled in and around the Anchorage area or if you are ever in New Oreleans, you might just run into of the Lyles and get a chance to say hey.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Code:
Written Option 2: While offseason is prime time for training it is also the time for rest for the players so they are ready for long season ahead of them. Should you stay at home or go to vacation, going to any public spaces has a chance to run into a fan or group of them. How does your player interact on these encounter? Do they like the attention? Do they need to reserve 3 hours and 2 pens to go to local store? Selfie with first and run from the rest? Maybe they are doing their best to be as unrecognizable? Or just do they take a car with tinted windows from door to door with few security guards making sure nobody gets to talk to them (while Chirping away at fans on their phone)?

My guy is very into the summer vacations. As much as the training is important and the gym is something that you have to hit regularly, the body needs some time to decompress and the mind also needs some time to relax and recharge. A place down south, hopefully where no one knows who I am, would be perfect to spend some time away. It would also be a place where I would be able to catch up with some of my family and friends. I would be able to tell them to come and meet me down south, or maybe even we all take the plane together and have a great time travelling together. It would be a great way to make memories with those close to me, while unwinding and preparing for the upcoming season. The Wolfpack have had busy seasons lately, always going far in the playoffs. This would do Bruno a lot a lot of good to get that extreme reset before another important season.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Graphic Option:

[Image: 1NuTF96.png]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Written Option 2:

Adelie de Pengu is the biggest celebrity of all time from his local region. After all, he's from the arctic and have you ever heard of another celebrity from there? I think not! As a result, it is always a huge moment when Pengu returns home for his little vacations. All the little baby penguins want to meet him and get his autograph and get..Fed? Yes, fed. Growing up in the Arctic led Pengu to understanding just how brutal it can be to find food for the young there, so Pengu spends most of his money transporting food home so the little ones can eat. This has only led to more frenzy every time he goes home and now he's basically treated like a king. He devotes all his time to meet and greets and hearing what the other penguins struggle with so he can help. They have huge parades in his honor and celebrating his coming as the greatest of penguins!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Kristian Seppanen enjoys going home to Finland for vacation and family time in the offseason. However, Seppanen also tends to spend a significant amount of time carrying his eel friend around in his sleeve, as part of his rookie responsibilities and desire to build a positive locker room year round.

Seppanen doesn’t have significant name recognition in the league and country yet, given he’s just a rookie. So therefore, he generally goes about his day normally - without the need to worry about fan interactions. Only the most diehard Inferno fans know who Seppanen is as he has yet to play a game for them, and he has only played games in his home country of Finland and in Yukon for the Yukon Malamutes - a team most Atlantans likely don’t even know exists.

That said, Seppanen will get occasional fan interactions and he really enjoys signing merch for fans and showing a love and support for the team and the city. As the season progresses, Seppanen looks forward to make a name for himself.

Written Option 2: 
As you get older in the league, you have to constantly stay on top of your training and workouts. This is especially true for Lord Raiden. Everything is planned around training. But there is a time in the offseason to go on vacation. While he was younger, he did not travel much or go on vacations. He wanted to keep his focus on his game and also didnt really know what to expect from fans. So better to avoid those situations. But now, Raiden isnt the hottest player in the league, and has not been for a long time. So he can go out without worry about running into a crazy fan or groups of them.  He usually will come across one fan that wants a autograph or a picture. This may prompt a few more from some other people just jumping in without really knowing who Raiden is. But it is all in good fun now. Raiden loves to interact with fans if they approach and ask. Honestly he might not get many more chances to do this. So he makes the most of it. 
-186 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

If I had to help combat the negativity about my team on social media, and the only way to do that was with a social media take over, I would start the day off with the normal take over strategy of the classic Q and A, and then eventually get more and more weird with it until I am just straight up replying to everyone with shit post type memes. The answers would start out genuine and innocent in order to keep people around, but they would get more and more odd and off topic as it goes. Talking about eating only baby food before games as a pre game meal, emptying the cold tub and filling it with pepto bismol to soak in, deriving my scoring prowess from drinking the blood of my enemies from their hollowed out skulls, stuff like that. I would definitely get real weird with it.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

PBE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Option 2

Jamie Fraser did not take the off season for rest and instead he has taken full advantage of the off season to truly begin his search for his wife Claire. Now that he has gotten acclimated with the modern world and he has been equipped with the proper tools and a better understanding of what society is like, he has set off on his quest. There are many leads to follow, made difficult by the fact that she may not be using her given name after their experiences in multiple timelines, so it might be slow work. Fraser has some help though, a few close friends made in his first months in this century that he has trusted with the truth have proven invaluable in his journey so far and he will have to call on them more this summer as the plot thickens in the young man's journey to reunite with his love.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Code:
Written Option 1: For some fans nothing is ever good enough and they make themselves heard on (social) media. Now it is time to put end to that! Your player decides to have a friendly takeover of some media platforms connected to SHL so their followers will soon be wiggling away their beaned lobsters to any nay sayers. Will your player do this all alone or does he seek help from teammates or friends, if he does who does he recruit and what do they bring to the team? What platforms they target and most importantly what is the thing your player keeps posting to get their fanbase going?

DuBølk decides to do a full takeover of every social media platform he can think of: facebook, twitter, a tumblr page dedicated to Nagito Komaeda of the Danganronpa series; everything. For this, he employs the help of his friends, a few call-ins to some other "friends," and a few black market login details. With these accounts, he sends the following:

"I like butter"

While this seems innocuous, it holds a subliminal message. "Butter" in this case holds the first letter of "Barracuda." You might be thinking, "how does this help people associate the post with positivity surrounding the Barracuda?" Well, this is where FHN comes in: they publish an article staring "I like butter." From here it should be obvious how it connects. With this mass posting campaign, the popularity of the Tampa Bay Barracuda will skyrocket, and eventually, the other teams will have to fold. See, it's all a very friendly campaign!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Rasmus doesn't have much to worry about, he doesn't have the flashy numbers that fans really carry about and he plays in LA so there really isn't the same fanfare around him doing a grocery run as when a guy like Lebron is trying to go about his daily life. On the rare occasion that Rasmus gets recognized while out, he takes the time to sign whatever they'd like, take a picture and then lies that he has an appointment to be at so he can skedaddle out of there. It's not an attempt to be rude, but frankly talking to strangers is frightening and stressful and there's no reason to make yourself do it more than you ahve to. Some people say to take steps and put yourselves out there, I think they've lost their minds personally. Rasmus is happy to recognize the fans, but when it turns to small talk or even detailed hockey talk, there's a dentist appointment calling his name.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Xavier Beausoleil celebrating his debut in MIN!
[Image: QwnTDlx.png]

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

These days being as around in the league for as long as he has been, Minamino doesn't have the same kind of star power that draws the casual fans into immediately pulling up to him in an effort to get an autograph or a selfie. Instead it would only be the hard core fans who have followed the team or career for a while that would be able to pick him out in a crowd.
For this, he's been thankful for as that has meant that if anybody has recognized him, it usually turns out a couple of ways. One they might not do anything that would intrude on his personal time and space given their reverence for him. Two, they might reach out and are generally quite respectful or knowledgable of Minamino's career, and have more perspective beyond the season the team is having. Or third, it actually ends up being repeat fans that Minamino remembers over the years which is a unique relationship in its own way.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Being a third line winger means that Andren Akerson isn't recognized much. Even with him being on one of the best teams in the league, he isn't particularly flashy and his pesky, agitator style of hockey is divisive to say the least. He does have one group though: hockey fight fans Being one of the few modern SHL players ready and willing to drop the gloves, interactions with fans often have them lauding his toughness and fighting style. One grizzled old man once told him that he 'Fought like a Canadian instead of a Euro'. For those fans, Andren is always happy to chat with them, sign a quick autograph and maybe pose for a mock fight photo with them. For now anyways, who knows as he continues to improve and becomes more recognizable. He might end up taking the route of many of his far more popular friends do and simply avoid going out in public as much as possible.

161 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

PT pass fileworker

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]