Create Account

JLC Still Looking For New Home

The 76th Season of the SHL is about to arrive, and while most teams are prepared to begin the pre-season, Jimmy Larkin-Conway is hoping there's at least one team left looking to fill a hole in their roster. The winger has spent the past 12 seasons playing for the Toronto North Stars, most of that time spent helping entertain dwindling crowds through a tough rebuild. While Jimmy had repeatedly signed one season contracts to benefit the team, he was still surprised to find a message this offseason informing him that his services were no longer desired in Toronto and he'd have to find somewhere else to play. At first Jimmy wasn't too concerned, he had previously gone to free agency and had productive conversations with several GMs, so he assumed his phone would ring more than a few times during the offseason, but with preseason looming and only one single call, the former North Star is starting to feel a little desperate. Perhaps it is time for JLC to hang up his skates, and make room for some new blood in the SHL, but if you ask him he'll tell you that he still feels like he has gas in the tank. Sitting at 878 points in 858 career games, the veteran winger is still determined to push both stats to 1,000 before he feels ready to retire, and considering his production hasn't fallen off too sharply yet it's easy to imagine Jimmy making it there. Contending teams might feel deep enough now, but Jimmy is just as happy helping young players develop on a rebuilding team. It won't be long before we find out what's next for JLC, but for now we'll have to wait and see when teams announce their opening night rosters if Jimmy is anywhere to be seen.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I thought this was a joke. How don't you have a team?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Hopefully this is an april fools thing, seems like a lot of people are having problems finding homes

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Definitely not April Fools related. Regression is wearing Jimmy down, and I've been afk since like the 20th of March cause I was on vacation, so I'm not thaaaaat surprised.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I will sign anyone to team vandy