Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59pm PST

Hi, I’m Pyro and I’m your co-PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S76 SMJHL Rookies (S77 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Deadline: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile

Hi I'm Muerto aka Kez this is my 5th player in the SMJHL I've been here since S14. AT-AT is the first time I've played as a Dman in FHM so I am hoping I won't be too bad

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I'm Roquefort (player Roquefort Cotswald) and I am a rookie in this seasons class. I've been playing in the ISFL since February and have really enjoyed the sim community! Irl i love hiking and rock climbing

[Image: draft-ad.png?ex=66247d0e&is=6612080e&hm=...cddcfb611&]

I'm Trevor Lopez, Left Defenseman and #2 overall selection for the Vancouver Whalers! I've been involved in sim leagues for around 3 years now, and I'm currently an owner in GOHLS. My favorite color is Forest Green, my favorite genre of music is 70s-80s rock and my favorite hockey player is Aleksander Barkov.

Trevor "The Tijuana Tornado" Lopez

Hi, I am Soulja. I am an old user who came back after receiving that famous email asking us to return. I have just created my fourth player in SHL, who goes by Yuri Boyka III. An interesting thing about me is that I can chug a beer bottle in 4 seconds.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

I am Jason, I see. I was introduced into this world by many but I put Bamford as my referral because funny. If sent a recipe for soup or soup-related meals, I will attempt to make it time pending.

Hi I am Smirnov Light. This will be my 6th SHL player, hoping for the first long and successful career (others mired by circumstances). Have made a name for myself in this league and others amongst other alias' such as Sixersfan594, Taron47 and Smirnov Light.

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Hi my name is JURT I am not new to this community but I am doing this PT anyways to tell you the very fun fact that I am obsessed with BG3 now I fought it off for a year but now it consumes me.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I am oilmandan and I'm brand new to SHL, but not to sim leagues. Looking forward to dominating the league with Doug Weight, my playmaking centre from the US of A. Go Timber!

[Image: KWQqwIn.png]

What's up guys! I'm Tripl3tsGamer. It's sort of my 2nd player in SHL (even if I lost my password first time doing it), but I'm back to be here again. I'm a super huge fan of the Sonic The Hedgehog Franchise and I do make music as my main hobby (I have my own Spotify and YouTube official channels).

[Image: volta-sig1.2.jpg?ex=66285ea3&is=6615e9a3...c1aab470f&] [Image: VJEQ5Rl.png]

Hey I’m Primeapple/Dadapple/Chairy. This is my second shot at the league, brought back by the recruitment email. I’m fully remote working from home so you’ll see me most active during the workday and fall off at night when the family comes around. I’ve got a new addition expected in a few weeks, so my schedule is subject to get a little crazy.

[Image: Chairy-Falcon.jpg]

Howdy, I'm Jeff Steelflex, first time player freshly drafted to the Anchorage Armada. I've been in PBE for the past 8 months or so and have been playing simulated sports for last decade+, i just love being nerdy about sports. As for a fun fact about me, my house is a personal zoo -- I've got two dogs (both 90+ pounds), a cat, two snakes (cornsnake and sand boa), two frogs, a crested gecko and multiple fish tanks including a coral reef and a moray eel. Come check them out in Anchorage Smile

[Image: W4vTrno.png]

Yo! I'm Baron Samedi - I'm a new player to SHL, drafted to the Coolarado Raptors. I also play in PBE under the same name. Looking forward to getting to know the league and maybe working on some fun graphics - I've been using the excuse of making renders and such to teach myself photoshop and it is working surprisingly well.. and it's pretty fun, too.

[Image: QX0ggFb.png]

Im jimmy and I am the other dude not named pyro who Kahri likes to terrorize. I am also the GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Lover of cubones
Habs fan
Amateur terrible chef
Edmonton GM
Award named after my first player in Kelowna (not that anybody does team awards)
Star wars fan
Will flee crime scenes

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]