Create Account

S76 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions Deadline: Sunday, April 7th @ 11:59pm PST
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 10:47 PM by NONAME. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi I'm NONAME and I have been around since 2016! I generally just enjoy making SMJHL players so my players careers don't last long, however, I am planning for Theo Kane to outlast Bo Kane which had a very successful SHL career! It's been pretty crazy to watch the development of the league throughout the years!

Something non-league related, I am a huge UFC fan! It's actually overtaken hockey as my favourite sport over the last 3-4 years!

Falcons Canada

Hi! I'm Zodiac, and this is my 3rd sim league after the PBE and the ISFL. I'm a massive nerd about a lot of different things ranging from video games to motorsports to sports in general. If there are numbers to pore over you can probably find me organizing the interesting ones into a spreadsheet.

[Image: hiFAlFV.png]

My name is Belmont (player: Raw  Cheese McPickle) some of you already know me from my time in PBE/ISFL and a few other more casual sim leagues. 

Fun fact: I'm a historical reenactor in my off time (specifically The American Civil War)

Hello Im lemorse. This is my third player and none of the made it to the SHL yet Im trying to be better with this one but I dont know If I would be able to make it this time. Im trying tho. please be gentle.

Hi I am Noah! Well, my player name is Tomas Suchanek and I just recently rejoined the league after being out for a few years. I think this is the fourth player that I have created but with this new portal I am hoping that it is my best player! A hobby of mine is that I love writing about my local baseball and hockey teams!

Im Crazy Tomato and this is my 3rd player. my first player only hit like 200 something tpe and my 2nd player hit nearly 900 before I retired.

[Image: 9x1vcNx.png]

heyo! I am Gaia Mormont and I have had a player in this league for most of ten years IRL> I love this site and the people I've met over the time and hope to meet lots of new people! This is my first goalie so kinda fresh for me.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

Hey! I am mjlikp and this is my first experience in sim leagues. I am a sucker for management games though, sports related or otherwise, so this seems right up my alley.

I am RBK aka Cyrus the Virus. This is my first experience with SHL and I am looking forward to helping the Kelowna Knights move forward and progress my career to the SHL one day! Also an avid Bruins fan, New England Patriots football fan, and gamer (big into WoW SOD right now with Ace)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 03:01 PM by ImShiny. Edited 1 time in total.)

delete

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Hello SHL my name is Shiny and I am from the great state of New Jersey. I enjoy hockey and football and playing video games. Some of the games I enjoy playing are Apex Legends, Dota 2, Rocket League, Arma 3, Deep Rock Galactic, Dredge, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout Shelter, Helldivers 2, Lethal Company, A Plague Tale : Innocence, Smite, Star Wars the Old Republic, Stardew Valley, Team Fortress 2, Tiny Tinas wonderland, Total War Warhammer 2, Total War Warhammer 3, Total War Three Kingdoms, 7 days to die, Arma 2 British Operations, The Ascent, Back 4 Blood, Barotrauma, Battlefield 2024, Battlefield 3. Battlefield 4, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands 3, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Counter Strike 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Day of Defeat Source, Dead Cells, Destiny 2, Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow if New Despair, The Finals, For the King, Garrys Mod, Grand Theft Auto 5, GTFO, Hades, Half-life 2, Half-life 2 Lost Coast, Halo The Master Chief Collection, Have a Nice Death, IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad, Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Magicka, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Metro Exodus, Minecraft Story Mode A Telltale Game Series, Minecraft Storymode Season 2, Minecraft, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, Palworld, Payday the Heist, Payday 2, Payday 3, Planetside 2, Poker Night, Poker Night 2, Portal, Portal 2, Ready or Not, Red Dead Redemption 2, Rising Storm, Risk of Rain 2, Saints Row The Third, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Sniper Elite 4, Sniper Elite 5, South Park the Stick of Truth, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Spiritfarer, Spongebod Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom, Tales from the Borderlands, Thrillville Off the Rails, Tom Clancy;s Ghost Recon Wildlands, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Two Point Hospital, Warhammer End of Times Vermintide, Warhammer Vermintide 2, Wyldermyth, XCOM 2.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 04:16 PM by Whitecap.)

Hi I'm Whitecap, currently co-GM of the LA Panthers and now on my second player on the site. My first player was in the S62 draft class so it's been a while since I've been back in the J, really looking forward to starting fresh with this player!

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Hi I'm Hummus God. This is my first ever player in the SHL. I've been the Commissioner of the PBE for about 4 real life years and am excited to finally play in the SHL!

hi im scp this is my first recreate and my first player since the new player portal change i kinda went in and out from being active and inactive but im here to be more active :D

Hello I’m Sam Quintilio, I love all sports but my favourite has always been hockey. Funny enough I’ve never played leagued hockey, but watching, and playing it when I can has always been much fun!!