Why you want to play for the Blizzard:
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you:
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team:
Link to Player Page:

Any other information you would like to provide is welcome Smile

Name: Mike Verminski
Position: Goalie
Activity: High
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: Had fun playing for you guys in Chicago before the trade, and would love to be able to call you teammates on the Blizzard
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: High activity level and a fun guy to have on the team.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: ...I'm playing for the Knights thanks to you asses and haven't complained at all. Smile
Link to Player Page: In my sig

Quote:Originally posted by MVerminski@Oct 22 2012, 08:24 PM
Name: Mike Verminski
Position: Goalie
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: Had fun playing for you guys in Chicago before the trade, and would love to be able to call you teammates on the Blizzard
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: High activity level and a fun guy to have on the team.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: ...I'm playing for the Knights thanks to you asses and haven't complained at all. Smile
Link to Player Page: In my sig

<3 Sorry Verm, I hope you get to come to our team. I would love to have you.

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Oct 22 2012, 09:48 PM

<3 Sorry Verm, I hope you get to come to our team. I would love to have you.

No hard feelings here

Name: Roman Schultz
Position: Defenseman
Activity: Never
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: Either that or retire again. But the Blizz have some great guys on their roster and I would love to play with them again
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: You shouldn't but you know you want to.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: If you aren't rebuilding then you're doing it wrong.
Link to Player Page: sig.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Carlzner@Oct 22 2012, 03:37 PM

Name:
Position:
Activity:
Why you want to play for the Blizzard:
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you:
[b]Are you okay with playing for a contender
:
Link to Player Page:

Any other information you would like to provide is welcome Smile[/b]

FTFY

Name: Luke... RIGGS
Position: Center
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: Played for ya'll in Chicago
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: Because.. I'm good? lol, but seriously I'm active and update whenever I get the chance
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: Won't be rebuilding when I get there. Wink
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...iew=getlastpost

They have got some great people up in Edmonton, all you people will be lucky if you get drafted here. That is all.

Name: Brandon Donini
Position: LW/C (more LW though)
Activity: 10/10
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: Blizzard are a young team with a great future, they have some of the top young players in the game and one of the best GMing staff. Even though there is a pattern of hate coming out of Edmonton i think it would be a great fit for me and based on the guys i see posting in the forums they should have a fun LR
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: I have a strong 2 way build, i will eventually be scoring like Spezza and defending like McZehrl....i'm very active and am dedicated to making my player the best there is. 2nd most TPE in the NWJHL (would be the most if it weren't for the graphics pt) and already have one attribute at 90 and 5 attributes over 80.
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: Definitely, it may take 2-3 seasons before we have a competitive shot at the cup but it's ok because it will give me the time to develop properly and then when the team is ready to compete, chances are we will have a good team.
Link to Player Page: see signature

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Oct 28 2012, 04:20 PM
They have got some great people up in Edmonton, all you people will be lucky if you get drafted here. That is all.
This is my Rami :wub:

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by KCCO@Oct 28 2012, 07:09 PM

This is my Rami :wub:
You owe me a milkshake for that endorsement Cheers

:kings: :kings: :kings: :kings:

we had our chat..... I had a chat with the co-GM.... bring on the chatzy!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Ramicus@Oct 28 2012, 07:23 PM

You owe me a milkshake for that endorsement Cheers

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard
Only if you post 4 Blizzard logos.. Wink

Name: Rehn Miller
Position: Center
Activity: Jerry Sandusky at Boy Scout camp.
Why you want to play for the Blizzard: For? I thought you meant IN. #SnowDay.
Why you think the Blizzard should draft you: YOLO
Are you okay with playing for a rebuilding team: As long as we don't leave any pieces on the floor.
Link to Player Page:Hot Teen Babes

Quote:Originally posted by RehnX@Oct 29 2012, 06:42 PM

[b]Link to Player Page:
Hot Teen Babes[/b]
SNAPPY, HOT TEEN BABES!