Create Account

Chicago Hitmen Interested Prospects

:hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen:

Code:
Player Name:
Link to Player Page:
Player Type:
How active are you (1-10):
How active do you plan to be during the season:
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player:
Why would you like to join the Hitmen:
What do you plan on working on throughout the season:
Why should we pick you:

:hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen::hitmen:

:ph34r:

Player Name: Alexey Kovalenko
Link to Player Page:
Player Type: PWF that can Score
How active are you (1-10): 9
How active do you plan to be during the season: On everyday like always
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player: Im a TPE Whore of couse... ill also be doing weekly training, GFX and Articles weekly
Why would you like to join the Hitmen: It looks cool
What do you plan on working on throughout the season: Scoring, PH, Endurance, Checking
Why should we pick you: Best player avail

This right here, Seth, this right here, this right here, Seth, this right here, this right here, this is an NWJHL team being AWESOME!

Seriously, this is the best team to play for in the juniors. I loved my season in Chicago, and they've got two amazing GMs.

Player Name: Ace Faulkner
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=18048
Player Type: Dynamic Offense
How active do you plan to be during the season: Very active.
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player: Definitely
Why would you like to join the Hitmen: Keeping my options open. I am willing to blaze my own trail and make my own story.
What do you plan on working on throughout the season: Endurance, scoring, passing, skating, puck handling.
Why should we pick you: Proven track record of success. Ready to prove it with a scoring forward.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Player Name: DuJuan Cook
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=17383
Player Type: Playmaker
How active do you plan to be during the season: 9
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player: Of course. Point tasks and media
Why would you like to join the Hitmen: I think this team has very capable GMs who can take the Hitmen to the Cup
What do you plan on working on throughout the season: Defensive abilities, or whatever the GMs feel I should work on to make the team they best can
Why should we pick you: I can be a very valuable asset to this team who will work hard to make his player the best it can be

Player Name: Erik Lehner
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=17686
Player Type: PWF
How active are you (1-10): 7 or 8
How active do you plan to be during the season: Very Active.. Havent been too active recently since off-season was slowww.. I always get active once a league starts speeding up, ask anyone in my sim leagues (Coolstar, Taron, Donini, Dave)
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player: Yes I will do that VERY often
Why would you like to join the Hitmen: I like the management, looks like a team that knows what its doing
What do you plan on working on throughout the season: My skating, endurance, stick handling...
Why should we pick you: Cause I can play anywhere in the top 3 lines, not a fan of playing 4th line but I would play there If I have to..

Bonjour, and Hello.

I am former 1st overall nwjhl draft pick, Jordan Banack. Recently, my presence on this site has been lacking - however - that is due to the offseason. I am
Looking at coming back full stride with my new player - Tuumo Tikkanen. (or however you truly spell it lol).

I can assure you that a draft pick used on myself will not be wasted, and I am hoping to go within the first round. Again, I promise this pick will not be a waste.

Feel free to "PM" me so we can discuss this matter further and possibly start a successful season together?

Merci, and Ciao.

For S12

Player Name: Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson
Link to Player Page: I am not allowed to make one yet.
Player Type: Offensively minded winger with an edge in scoring over playmaking
How active are you (1-10): I don't know. You decide.
How active do you plan to be during the season: Mucho. I have to keep the NWJHL bank updated.
Do you plan on doing Point Tasks and regularly updating your player: Might do PTs, but I don't do much media writing.
Why would you like to join the Hitmen: Born and bred Chicagoan.
What do you plan on working on throughout the season: Winning.
Why should we pick you: Because I have a great stare.

[Image: marlen-esparza-300_zpsd9711cbc.jpg]