Create Account

Keeping New Members active

Thanks for the great responses, everyone! Now it would be great to hear what the Commisioners think Smile!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

For some reason Maxy and Hoggie pretty much ignored this topic... It would be great if the new NWJHL-commishes look into my ideas and tell me what they think Smile!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Bump. If you commishes don't think those are good ideas, then I have to accept that. But not saying anything and just ignoring this thread is a slap in the face of the person who made the suggestions <_< ...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Feb 14 2012, 11:34 AM
Bump. If you commishes don't think those are good ideas, then I have to accept that. But not saying anything and just ignoring this thread is a slap in the face of the person who made the suggestions&nbsp; <_< ...

pm them maybe they didnt see

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TACOLORDOFEVIL@Feb 14 2012, 05:40 PM

pm them maybe they didnt see

I already did, more than a week ago <_<

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

I'd like to see these ideas implemented ASAP, to keep people occupied as well

As for help its not to hard to find anyone with a color in their name is usually always available to help out

fuck help

Quote:Originally posted by OcAirlines@Jan 31 2012, 05:54 AM
For some reason Maxy and Hoggie pretty much ignored this topic... It would be great if the new NWJHL-commishes look into my ideas and tell me what they think Smile!
I never saw this thread and the whole rookies board thing was something i waned in my application

And in my defense...I never check the suggestion box board..PM me in future reference if you have an idea

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Ilike

Some great ideas, hopefully some are implemented.

So... will some of those things be implemented now that the new recruitment drive is underway?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard

Send viruses to their computers that opens up SHL automatically every time they turn the computer on.