Create Account

Thegreat Declares for draft!

To keep it short, read the bolded part.

Thegreat Deezy has decided he will declare for the NWJHL draft. We kick off this press conference with a reporter from TSN asking a few questions;

Deezy, tell us why you are declaring for the NWJHL draft?

Well, most of the people ive spoken to or heard about have done the same. Its not a shocker, basically i want to keep fresh all season long. The EEL is a short season/tournament, and the off-season is long. My passion for hockey cannot be off, and just watch my agent Abdalla tearing it up in the SHL.

There are only a selected few that will make into the NWJHL draft. With your 71 points good for 2nd in the league in scoring, and your great defensive game that has you as one of the best two way forwards in the league, you must think your a sure thing in the NWJHL.

There are around 40 players makin it in the NWJHL, i think i will be a first round pick. Especially since i have great ties with the Montreal franchise.

You were a GM advisor to Michael Abdalla, am i right?

Yes you are, i was forced to step down when he was, due to the fact that i was the one who advise him to go through with what he did.

Well then i dont see you going past that 5h pick then.

Nope, i wont be going further then that, in fact that's exactly where i will be going.

What do you mean, will be going?

Well im going to be a dick and request that none of the top 4 GMs draft me. Lets be honest, there is all kinds of top end quality in this EEL draft. I wont make or break your team. Its my dream to make it back into the Montreal Imapcts franchise, and i cant find it in myself to play against them.

So you are officially announcing that you will not dress for any other team then the Montreal Impact?

That is correct, i will not sign a contract, i do not need to play in the NWJHL if its not for Montreal. Ive been there forever and its ridicoulus to ask me to play against them. So im kindly asking, please let me play with Montreal.

Thank you for your time

You are most welcome.

Thegreat will be taking additional questions if there are any..

wait can any eel player declare for draft?

im trading up to draft you

You can't do it with out Obrien or Karpotsov bro.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 14 2012, 12:12 AM
You can't do it with out Obrien or Karpotsov bro.

True or not, i still wanna play for the Impacts. there my home <3

Obrien + Deezy = lethal

Karpo = lethal without anyone else help Tongue

answer my question!

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 14 2012, 12:20 AM
answer my question!

Yes u can

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jan 14 2012, 01:30 AM

Yes u can
shit then what u have 2 guys in shl?

Quote:Originally posted by giova65@Jan 14 2012, 12:34 AM

shit then what u have 2 guys in shl?

Go read the annoucement bro

y u no knights doe

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Firebirds That is who you are playing for. Raycroft can discuss a deal. We are drafting you fool.