Create Account

Panthers Captain Presser

I felt it was important to kind of get a good jump off of this season, and to announce the captains in a press conference form that way our players can come out and have their own words on the current situations.

Without any further delay, I will announce our captain.

First off, our captain was voted by his peers. I had my own system, and he had 14 of a possible 15 points, while one of the alternates had 4 of a possible 15 points.

Our captain is.... Shawn Velevra

Former Knights mid-season captain was acquired during the off-season and is a great locker room presence, and personally, I agree with what the team voted.

Next, for an alternate spot...Bohemund Hadrada

Now, he was a suggestion by Velevra, and frankly I do agree with it because I think we can raise him into our big Alternate, and a reliable one at it. I felt that we did need representation from the draft that just occurred.

And lastly, our second alternate is Adam Kylrad

He was the 2nd top vote getter for captain, so we just plugged him in. Next season he will not be part of our captain crew because I will give newer people the spot.

Players Who Came Close
McZerhl: I was sad not to have him as a captain, but I simply do not see him as an alternate, and since he wasn't voted as a Captain by his peers, I cannot go against the team.

VR: Well, frankly I forgot about him at this moment. A great guy and will get a captain job later.

And everyone else on the team who I did not mention, they should take this with a grain of salt, and be able to try for a captain spot next season.

NOW YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS!!!

ADDRESS THEM TO PJANEY, KYLRAD OR MARK.

STATE THEM LIKE WHAT I HAVE BELOW, OR JUST TRY AS HARD AS YOU CAN

Code:
To: Pjaney
How does it feel....

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Pjaney
What do you think of OJ SImpson?

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Quote:Originally posted by elliotegg@Apr 12 2013, 06:21 PM
Pjaney
What do you think of OJ SImpson?
OJ has definitely become one of my favorite guys in the locker room. I must say I didn't know much about him till I joined the panthers but he is looking like the biggest steal of the draft and I am really looking forward to getting to know him better and playing a lot of seasons with him for the Panthers!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

I'd also like to thank my teammates for the outstanding support I've gotten from them and I will do my best to lead the Panthers towards becoming one of the greatest franchises in the SHL. I hope for us to become a team that exemplifies class, is respected around the league, and is a team that people want to be a part of!

Pjaney, I love you. come on esh now.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by Chair De'Burlap@Apr 12 2013, 06:46 PM
Pjaney, I love you.  come on esh now.
Love you too bud Smile I'm in the lab working late so I can't because I'm just using my phone. I will be later though.

Quote:Originally posted by Pjaney@Apr 12 2013, 08:58 PM

Love you too bud Smile I'm in the lab working late so I can't because I'm just using my phone. I will be later though.

:lol: Sounds good. Talk to you later.

Congrats btw Wink

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Pj, do you miss WKP as much as <s>I</s> we miss you?

Surprised and happy to be an alternate Captain. I was just joking with the guys about this but it feels great to actually be in this position. Also, I dont think any of us could have asked for a better leader then Velevra whom I will be looking up to constantly for guidance and someone to base myself on. I hope to be a great help to any and all players in the Panthers and to do my best to make this team proud! Thanks for this opportunity guys!

go panteras

Quote:Originally posted by BBH@Apr 12 2013, 08:10 PM
Pj, do you miss WKP as much as <s>I</s> we miss you?
To be honest, ya I do. It still is a bit weird not talking to all you guys in the locker room everyday. West Kendall will always be a fond place for me and I'm always going to stick up and cheer for you guys Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Mark@Apr 12 2013, 08:12 PM
Surprised and happy to be an alternate Captain. I was just joking with the guys about this but it feels great to actually be in this position. Also, I dont think any of us could have asked for a better leader then Velevra whom I will be looking up to constantly for guidance and someone to base myself on. I hope to be a great help to any and all players in the Panthers and to do my best to make this team proud! Thanks for this opportunity guys!
Ilike I have no doubts that you will make this team proud.

Pjaney

Will Velvera ever leave LAP?

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Quote:Originally posted by elliotegg@Apr 13 2013, 07:43 AM
Pjaney

Will Velvera ever leave LAP?
I have no plans to leave and I want to be a leader on this team as we push for championship. Will I ever leave? No clue. Things change fast in the SHL. Perhaps Taron gets offered a deal for me that he can't turn down or perhaps seasons down the road I am offered a co-gm position on another team. But as of now, no I don't think I will leave LA.