StarsCentral

I vote we eliminate StarsCentral

OR

Include a forum for other teams
Kings Kourt
The Barracks
Dragon's Den
The Airport etc.

Also, if the other teams dont get one, id like to hear Toronto's defence of the subforum

I'm fine with it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

You butthurt?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It would be way too many subforums if we did it for each team, and none of them would be active enough to justify it. I agree that StarsCentral isn't really active enough for it, but it's there and I'm sure Krever is trying to get more going in the media section from his Stars.

It just wouldn't be worth it to put so many forums there that would be mostly inactive. If you look at it, since it's the off-season there was a lot more articles being put up. Now we're going into the season, and I doubt there will be nearly as much activity soon. This would just create more cluster and make the board look inactive because of so many areas that are unused.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

I dnt see anything wrong with it,,,

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Quote:Originally posted by coolstar87@Apr 13 2013, 06:03 PM
I dnt see anything wrong with it,,,

I don't see anything right with it...

uh who cares. it's just a sub forum. It's stupid to have your own subforum but it's not anything to remove or to be jealous about.

Discord are for plebs

Why doesn't each team hire a reporter and they can have reports through out the season on that specific team, I'm sure if you paid them something they would do it, get more activity in them that's for sure.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Why isn't your penis as big as mine? Oh I don't know but mine should be shortened because of it...

I can get rid of it if everyone wants it gone lol. I don't see the harm but oh well

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Apr 13 2013, 07:23 PM
Why doesn't each team hire a reporter and they can have reports through out the season on that specific team, I'm sure if you paid them something they would do it, get more activity in them that's for sure.
this was actually done upon the league's creation but no one ever stuck with their role so we scrapped it

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Apr 13 2013, 08:02 PM
I can get rid of it if everyone wants it gone lol. I don't see the harm but oh well

I think I've only heard one nay and it doesn't really hurt anyone to keep it , so just leave it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

i like it .... lol

we are a special group and we need our own sandbox to play in.... we don't want the kids from manhattan peeing in our sandbox

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Quote:Originally posted by Wadester Jr.@Apr 13 2013, 07:40 PM
You butthurt?

dat

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Apr 13 2013, 07:17 PM
i like it .... lol

we are a special group and we need our own sandbox to play in.... we don't want the kids from manhattan peeing in our sandbox
Too late, Smitty Wink

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]