Create Account

S14 Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jun 14 2013, 03:02 PM
Any additional prospects? We are interested in hearing from the top level defense men in particular.

I've already posted Wink

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jun 14 2013, 02:02 PM
Any additional prospects? We are interested in hearing from the top level defense men in particular.
I'm a top level defenseman :D

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

1) Link to player page:Hans Schultz
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? An incredibly reliable two way player. I want to be a threat in all zones. in my first year in the NWJHL I was the leader in the +/- category while still sporting 30 points. I was also asked to play second pair defense in the playoffs to help my team out, so you can count on me to put the team first over my own player.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? There from New England, I'm from New England, they have a lot of Boston fans, and I'm a huge Boston fan.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? First or Second round, probably late first though.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Well you, Ace, recruited me to this amazing site. And I'm pretty sure I'd get along with everyone in the LR haha.

Quote:Originally posted by Otrebor13@Jun 14 2013, 08:59 PM

I've already posted Wink
Well obv! :lol:

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother