Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Player Name: Victor Helstrom
Player Position:D
Link to Profile:
Activity Level (1-10):9-10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10):10 for the summer at least
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Definitely point tasks possibly media
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Passing,Endurance, and Skating are my strengths. Checking and Strength are weaknesses.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Would be super cool fun times.

Player Name: Paul King
Player Position: D
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26200
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10): 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course!
What are your strengths and weaknesses: I'm an all around two-way defenseman, so I see no real strengths or weaknesses as everything will be even.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: No real preference between teams, would love to play for any team.

Cheers

Player Name: Randy Bobandy
Player Position:D
Link to Profile:
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10) 10
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:if I have something I want to write about I will.
What are your strengths and weaknesses:Strength is my sexiness. Weakness is my love for cheeseburgers and liquor.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?:I will play for whoever wants me.

Player Name: Eric White
Player Position: Goaltender
Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26313
Activity Level (1-10): 9-10
Activity Level for the Future (1-10): I'm hoping a 10. Possibly an 8-9. though. College coming up!
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Already have.
What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strong reaction time and glove hand. Weak at handling the puck and against break-aways.
Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Just exploring my options. I know you're most likely not in the market for a goaltender, but just in case you are, I'm letting you know I'm available.

They don't like me in Detroit, White, so don't you worry!

Well, if they trust you, they won't take me.

If they do, then you should be concerned!

Player Name: Bo Giroux

Player Position: C

Link to Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26253

Activity Level (1-10): 9, since I came back (Anyone claiming to be a 10 are full of it)

Activity Level for the Future (1-10): Never any less 7

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Always. My blog posts are going to average at least 3 per week, I will put out at least 1 graphic per week, my twitter is active, and I plan to try pbp this time around.

What are your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are creativity and competitive nature. I'll always be looking for ways to do things different and make Bo standout better; make my team standout more. At the same time it drives me nuts to be a beginner at this. I want to get to those TC and PT caps as soon as possible so that Giroux can be the stud I know he's destined. I guess you could say patience is a weakness, or lack there of. I've admittedly gotten burned out playing sim league stuff like this in the past but it was always a product of doing too much at one time. But where I used to play in 3 to 4 sim leagues at on time, I'm playing in 1 right now, this one, and I have no desire to do anything else.

Why would you like to be a Falcon?: Detroit is a great hockey market and from what I understand, the Falcons have been one of the more classic SMJHL franchises. No identity crisis' for the Falcons, no relocating every other season and I like that. I also think the logo is badass.