Create Account

Wade's coup d'état

Help! He's killing everyone and pillaging and plundering! His men have raped our...err....

Tez informed me the other day that he'd like to step down after the season because he just doesn't feel like commishing anymore and was dumb to take the job despite that feeling. So, I approached Krever then and he approved it, so it looks like Wadey will take over at season's end, since Tez says he'll stay on for the season. This way, we can move ahead with everything we planned on doing this season such as the jobs without missing a beat. Thus, Wadey is immediately promoted to at least a co-commish position in the SHL (though his user group will be the "Commissioner" group that Tez and Dylan are in) and this season he will operate as a commish in the SHL with Tez retaining final say in matters, though Wade can essentially be a commish-in-waiting. I am unsure about JNH, up to Wade if he would like to retain him as his co-commish after the season. Though JNH is new, he has done a good job thus far and I think, at the very least, deserves to prove his worth this season as a co-commish under Tez.

Since Wade is the head SMJHL guy, this leaves an opening down there as well, and as such, Toast moves up to the head SMJHL position. The SMJHL is also really a 3-man job, so with Wade leaving that post, an opening would be made there, requiring that we open apps for that position. Toast or JP will post them when they are ready.

Spangs out.

Bump.

This > lotto

RIP SHL

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Oh and despite the humorous tone I took for the initial part of this announcement, this is not a troll at all.

Wtf??? Wade????????? :lol: :lol:

First, I'd like to thank Tez for everything he has done for this league, and I wish him the best within the league, even if he isn't a commissioner. Tez you were a great commissioner in both the SHL, and someone I really trusted and looked up to in the NWJHL. Good luck buddy Cheers

Second, Wadester, good luck in the SHL, I'm sure you'll do great, and there is nothing but solid things to say about you. Just don't forget about me and Toast :'Wink

Lastly, Toast, congrats on the head SMJHL job, I know for a fact that there is no one I would rather work with/under, and that you are really the more qualified, harder worker of us both, and people don't realize how you much you truly do for the junior leagues. I'm excited for a new era, hopefully you and I can do some good Yay

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Shit. I'm being fired already.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Jul 3 2013, 05:17 PM
Shit.  I'm being fired already.

Naaaawwwwwwwwwww. I'm sure Wade'll keep ya.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Jul 3 2013, 04:17 PM

Naaaawwwwwwwwwww. I'm sure Wade'll keep ya.

:lol: Hopefully Wink I'm sure a certain team *cough Panthers cough* would enjoy my downfall though.

Congratulations on your promotions gentlemen.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

wade told me he's going to fire u jnh

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

That is incorrect jman I want you to keep your job so u can ban taron

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by xDParker@Jul 3 2013, 04:26 PM
wade told me he's going to fire u jnh

oh noez :o

:lol:

and kyl, good point.

Uhhhhh Spangs, aka fuckface. You kind of forgot about this PM you sent me hey?

[Image: 1e4av7.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Jul 3 2013, 06:20 PM
Uhhhhh Spangs, aka fuckface. You kind of forgot about this PM you sent me hey?

[Image: 1e4av7.jpg]

Ah fuck, slipped my mind.