Create Account

Firebirds S14 Starting Lineup & Captains

Firebirds S14 Starting Lineup & Captains

Left Wing
[Image: HOFF61.png]

Barnabas Hoff
Barnabas Hoff, what a great name! Bar-na-bas HOFF! Hoff might have been a surprise pick to many at 13th overall. But he's got hidden talents that we think will show very soon. He showed a lot of interest in the Firebirds before the draft and we were more than happy to return the favor. Hoff brings maturity into the locker room and we're all excited to see what he can do out on the ice. Hoff is one of us now. So I'll only tell you once. Don't hassle the Hoff!
Quote:[b]Don't hassle the Hoff![/b]

Center
[Image: COURT19.png]

Logan Court
Mr. “First Overall” Logan Court. He entered the draft late and stole the spotlight. As a centerman who’d rather pass the puck than score himself, we felt that Court would fit in well with our organization. As he’s fast on his skates and just as skilled with his stick, he can get by anyone. He’s a true leader who will be a great representative for the franchise throughout the league and he will inspire our other players to work harder. All bow down to Captain Court!
Quote:[b]All bow down to Captain Court![/b]

Right Wing
[Image: BYRDE77.png]

Aaron Byrde
Byrde is the type of player all managers dream about having on their team. A two-way forward who's comfortable playing on both wings. He still needs to work on his passing skills but there's nothing wrong with his scoring. His defensive game is just as good as some of the best defensemen in the league and he'll definitely be one of our go-to-guys on the Penalty Kill. You better watch both ends of the ice. He'll fly through the zones like a Byrde!
Quote:[b]He'll fly through the zones like a Byrde![/b]

Left Defense
[Image: TIGGS2.png]

Jamal Tiggs
When our opponents go up against this defenseman they won’t know what hit them until it’s too late. Tiggs is dedicated to the aggressive defensive game and we feel that we need a guy like that to lead the way in our own zone. He’s not afraid to thrown down but in reality he's a real teddybear. He’s a team first player which means he won’t take any bad penalties. Look out, the Firebirds just got a whole lot tougher. Let’s smash some skulls!
Quote:[b]Let’s smash some skulls![/b]

Right Defense
[Image: CASE22.png]

Justin Case
I signed this Offensive Defenseman in Free Agency just in case. Get it? Justin Case. Just In Case. Haha! As a young Swede coming over from European hockey his defensive game is already top notch in the SMJHL. He's great with his stick, he's strong and understands the game well. He knows how to both pass the puck and score goals from the blueline. He won't be afraid to go toe-to-toe against the best forwards in the league. He's also able to play Left Wing, just in case.
Quote:[b]He's also able to play Left Wing, just in case.[/b]

Goaltender
[Image: WHITE55.png]

Eric White
Eric White is a goaltender and can’t wear a letter, but he’s worth an honorable mention. White is just as an important voice in the locker room. We were very happy to be able to pick him up in the second round. We wanted an active goaltender who would be excited to get drafted, a guy that could handle the pressure of a starting goaltender, and that’s exactly what we got. When the Firebirds fight, it's so f*cking bright, all you see is White!
Quote:[b]When the Firebirds fight, it's so f*cking bright, all you see is White![/b]

Secret Weapon
[Image: MERICA88.png]

Daniel Merica
Left Winger Daniel Merica may not play on the top line, but as a senddown he has one more season of experience than the others and he's a very talented player. He'll skate by any player in the league and he's amazing with his stick. He also knows how to find the back of the net. Last season with the Firebirds he notched 15 goals and 12 assists. Look for Merica to be a threat on the Power Play. Because 'Merica, that's why!
Quote:[b]Because 'Merica, that's why![/b]

Code:
~750 Words, 7 Pics

Oh, and WE ARE DANGER, obviously! Firebirds

Edit: As always a big special thanks to Wasty for the great Firebirds logos, Turd Ferguson for the great Firebirds jerseys and for supplying me with the documents so I could edit them on my own. Cheers

[Image: TtSHTwn.png]

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: VhDOEWm.png]

I don't know how you did it, but I'm more excited for this upcoming season than I already was!

Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds Firebirds

What about DuJardin!?

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

This. Is. Awesome.

You are a great GM for doing this.

We. Are. Danger.

Season 14 Firebirds ......Y'all betta recognize

And it is an absolute honor to wear a letter for this club.

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 11 2013, 06:52 PM
What about DuJardin!?

Clive is back to the Birds too? Awesome.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Jul 11 2013, 07:13 PM

Clive is back to the Birds too? Awesome.
He certainly is! Surprised Ask doesn't have him on the top D pairing.

Firebirds We Are Dangerously Danger Firebirds

Going to be a good season :D Go Firebirds Firebirds

:ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 12 2013, 01:15 AM

He certainly is! Surprised Ask doesn't have him on the top D pairing.
But, but, but you haven't even sent him down yet? :( And as a senddown he still wouldn't be on the top pairing, but definitely listed under "secret weapon" or "major threat" :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Jul 12 2013, 04:34 AM

But, but, but you haven't even sent him down yet? :( And as a senddown he still wouldn't be on the top pairing, but definitely listed under "secret weapon" or "major threat" :lol:
Yes - I already sent him down, :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 12 2013, 12:27 PM

Yes - I already sent him down,  :lol:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26260

Liar :o

Quote:Originally posted by Ask@Jul 12 2013, 06:44 AM

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=26260

Liar :o
Put him in our roster in SHL GM office as a send down, but I never actually sent him down!!! <_<

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Jul 12 2013, 12:54 PM

Put him in our roster in SHL GM office as a send down, but I never actually sent him down!!!&nbsp; <_<
It's alright I still :wub: you!

Edit: As always a big special thanks to Wasty for the great Firebirds logos, Turd Ferguson for the great Firebirds jerseys and for supplying me with the documents so I could edit them on my own. Cheers