Create Account

Top-5 Favourite Prospects? Just curious

I just want to know who everybody favourite prospects are. Doesn't necessairly have to be by skill. Prospects are players who are already drafted though.

1. Johansen
2. Etem
3. El Nino
4. Teemu Pulkinnen
5. Joel Armia

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Austin Watson. <3

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 23 2012, 06:32 PM
Austin Watson.&nbsp; <3

How has he been developing? Haven't followed him much.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Mika Zibanejad
Robin Lehner
Jaden Schwartz
David Rundblad
Mark Stone

Only a little bit homer. Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by JayMay@Jan 23 2012, 06:33 PM
Mika Zibanejad
Robin Lehner
Jaden Schwartz
David Rundblad
Mark Stone

Only a little bit homer. Tongue

Schwartz <3
Rundblad's in Phoenix now I hope you now Wink
And Lehner's a beast.
Jury's still out on Stone for me.

1. Vlad Tarasenko
2. Gustav Nyquist
3. Teemu Pulkkinen
4. Mikael Granlund
5. Yevgeni Kuznetsov

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 23 2012, 06:32 PM

How has he been developing? Haven't followed him much.

He was just traded to London, and he's such a treat to watch. Sick chemistry with McKegg, and he hardly loses a face-off (winger, but plays the centre position a lot). Complete player.

I dont think Nino or Johansen can still be considered prospects.

For me:
1. Bartschi (Mostly because he was picked by the Flames, but he has a lot of skill)
2. Mika Zibanejad (Ottawa)
3. Victor Rask (Caroliina)
4. Mikael Granlund (Minnesota)
5. Brandon Gormley (Phoenix)

#GENE4HOF

Nathan Mackinnon

Mi. Granlund

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 23 2012, 05:34 PM

He was just traded to London, and he's such a treat to watch.&nbsp; Sick chemistry with McKegg, and he hardly loses a face-off.&nbsp; Complete player.
cool, i drafted him in fantasy lol

1. Ryan Murphy
2. Dylan McIlrath
3. Zac Dalpe (Is he still considered a prospect?)
4. Dougie Hamilton
5A. Mika Zibanejad (forgot about him and did I spell that right?)
5B. Mikael Granlund

Quote:Originally posted by clivebixby@Jan 23 2012, 06:34 PM

He was just traded to London, and he's such a treat to watch.&nbsp; Sick chemistry with McKegg, and he hardly loses a face-off.&nbsp; Complete player.

Seems like alot of players have chemistry with McKegg, interesting.
Always good to have that complete player, kinda sounds like Michael Bournival for the Habs.

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jan 23 2012, 05:35 PM
Nathan Mackinnon

M. Granlund
mackinnon was not drafted yet!!11!!1

P.s. If Johansen and Nino don't count add Mikael Granlund and Brendan Gallagher.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 23 2012, 05:35 PM
1. Ryan Murphy
2. Dylan McIlrath
3. Zac Dalpe (Is he still considered a prospect?)
4. Dougie Hamilton
5. Ryan Johansen
forgot about hamilton

i just wish he didnt get drafted by the fucking bruins, it'll end up making me hate him