Create Account

SMJHL Forum

Hello,

is there a chance to rebuild the smjhl area of the forum that it looks like the shl one?

What i mean with the teams at the first page and so on. Its easier to find for the new members and easier to handle for old ones...

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Flames1848@Oct 5 2013, 10:53 AM
Hello,

is there a chance to rebuild the smjhl area of the forum that it looks like the shl one?

What i mean with the teams at the first page and so on. Its easier to find for the new members and easier to handle for old ones...

:o ? Wink

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Ilike

It was like that but then it was changed because the main page was "too long." I would like them to be back on the main page Smile

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Snappy@Oct 7 2013, 12:22 PM
Ilike

It was like that but then it was changed because the main page was "too long." I would like them to be back on the main page  Smile

Yes easier to work with if you are new ath this forum i guess

ye

Nothings wrong with adding some length as long as it adds to the experience...

Wink

[Image: livius.gif]