Create Account

Jermaine Tennyson Talks to the Press

Jermaine Tennyson Talks to the Press as the shitshow is over.. any questions for me? Please ask here. I will also like the updater to add up all the words of the questions and answers, if I have not compiled them myself in the OP at the time of marking. Thank you.

Begin.

bump? :(

Did you have 100% of the say about being called up? If so why go up so late into the season?

[Image: 336.jpg]

Not really 100% to be quite honest, I'll put it like this, most of the team wanted me to come up, I said I was 50-50, I wanted to come up and play in the big leagues after so much hard work but then again, I also wanted to help STL win a cup.

And Maxy is working on trying to get me back down for the playoffs in STL, but only if it's allowed.

Who do you consider to be the best SHL goaltender of all time, Do you think you have a chance at accomplishing the greatness he/she had?

[Image: 336.jpg]

I consider John McBride to be the best goalie in the SHL History, easily. I think, since I am coached by Fever, aka McBride, I may be able to get close enough to him, but saying I will surpass him, all I can say is, I hope so. McBride's a legend, I'm a rookie who just played his first game today. He's retired, I just got drafted. It's a different journey for the both of us..

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

1.Jermaine Tennyson.
2.To be the blackest goalie of all time.
3.DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUQ?

Quote:Originally posted by Riggsy@Oct 29 2013, 12:28 AM
1.Jermaine Tennyson.
3.DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUQ?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote dude.

Like every question was one.

It won't matter if you're sent down or not, Detroit will crush Stl.
:ph34r:

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Oct 29 2013, 12:35 AM
It won't matter if you're sent down or not, Detroit will crush Stl.
:ph34r:

GO Falcons Send Buster my love.

Quote:Originally posted by Riggsy@Oct 28 2013, 11:28 PM
1.Jermaine Tennyson.
3.DAFUUUUUUUUUUUUQ?
2 is impossible.

How do you see the future goalie situation in WK pan out with both you and Winnfield?

We will both rule, but I will slightly rule more than 701 will.