Create Account

Tech or Business

Should I take Tech or Business for grade 9???

descriptions

Quote:Originally posted by Business+--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Business)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Computer Applications(Offered every year)

This course introduces students to information and communication technology in a business environment and builds a foundation of digital literacy skills necessary for success in a technologically driven society. Students will develop word processing, spreadsheet, database, desktop publishing, presentation software, and website design skills. Throughout the course, there is an emphasis on digital literacy, effective electronic research and communication skills, and current issues related to the impact of information and communication technology.[/b]

or

<!--QuoteBegin-Tech
Exploring Technologies(Offered every year)

This course enables students to further explore and develop technological knowledge and skills introduced in the elementary science and technology program. Students will be given the opportunity to design and create products and/or provide services related to the various technological areas or industries, working with a variety of tools, equipment, and software commonly used in industry. Students will develop an awareness of environmental and societal issues, and will begin to explore secondary and postsecondary education and training pathways leading to careers in technology-related fields.
[/quote]

im puzzled :unsure:

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

I would take Business, sounds neat.

Quote:Originally posted by Lazgreg@Jan 25 2012, 08:17 PM
I would take Business, sounds neat.

yeah...thats what I was thinking....my parents want me to take Tech though <_<

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

No, take Business. Will be much more useful in the future. Tech is very specific to what you decide to do.

business

tech i think it helped me out a lot and its pretty slack Wink and besides grade nine means NOTHING wait till you get to high school then level 1,2,3 those are the grades that actually matter

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by bballhandcuff@Jan 25 2012, 08:44 PM
tech i think it helped me out a lot and its pretty slack Wink and besides grade nine means NOTHING wait till you get to high school then level 1,2,3 those are the grades that actually matter
this is for high school

It's 9th grade...wait on taking business and take tech. Early grades are for fucking off, which tech will allow you to do. By grade 11 and 12, you need to find out who the fuck you want to be and colleges want to see experience there. If you plan on majoring in business or would consider it, wait until later.

both classes are jokes and are completely useless.

from what I know:

In the first one you will learn about how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, stuff like that. I know of some people who've taken that course (I think that's the one).

the second one, I don't really know, but the description of the course, and what you actually do are two different things.

It doesn't matter, by the time you reach the real world half the jobs CURRENTLY out there will be all done via computers.

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jan 25 2012, 06:14 PM
both classes are jokes and are completely useless.

from what I know:

In the first one you will learn about how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, stuff like that. I know of some people who've taken that course (I think that's the one).

the second one, I don't really know, but the description of the course, and what you actually do are two different things.

:lol: Yeahthat