Create Account

Strykersdraft destinations

<div align="center">STRYKER RANKS THE TEAMS

[Image: 112255169_slide.jpg]

Stryker celebrating a goal with Sawyer in the finals

At Number 12

[Image: TeamBarSteelhawks.png]

Team Is competing and has no picks and I dislike the team very much except for a couple guys.

At Number 11

[Image: 10r5uon.png]

Edmonton another team that has np picks in the first or second round of this draft so very unlikely that I will go there. Nothing against the GM or team but highly unlikely that I will go there.

At Number 10

[Image: 2q2ld7s.png]

Once again another team that has no picks for the first or second this season. I always wanted to go there cause I have liked what wadey has done with the team but with them having no picks I do not see myself getting drafted to Texas.

At Number 9

[Image: TeamBarDragons.png]

The Dragons have shown some interest in me as their ex-Head scout had previously contacted me. But with him being traded I have had no contact with any other member on the team. I do not really know to much about the team, all I know is that their big rivals with Winnipeg. So the reason why their at 9 is I don’t know much about the team and really have no desire to be on the team.

At Number 8

[Image: xciqmb.png]

A team that I would not mind going to but having Meow on the team is just turn off. I have not gotten along with Meow very well on the boards. So ill just leave it to that.

At Number 7

[Image: rh0kkg.jpg]

Wish this team could be higher, I am great friends with a couple guys on the team and with the GM. But having someone on the team that does not like me and I do not like would not be good. Plus the team has a late second round pick and I am expecting to go mid first to early second so I don’t see it happening .
At Number 6

[Image: 2u7rhix.png]

Great team, great GM everything about Toronto is great. My time spent there with Smirnov was awesome and I wouldn’t mind going back there with Stryker. No one on the team has talked to me about it. They have a mid to late first so its right where I will be drafted.
At Number 5

[Image: TeamBarJets.png]

Ahh my very first SHL team to be apart of, I loved my time here and would love to come back. Winnipeg has so many picks in this draft and I could easily see me going to this team. The only thing that concerns me is that usually teams build around the goalie and in this case Winnipeg has an older goalie and this is a big draft for the team and there Goalie will be 3 years older then this draft class and that is a pretty big margin in seasons.

At Number 4

[Image: 15qxdp4.png]

Manhattan, I am talked with the GM a little bit and I expressed that I would like to be drafted by this team. They are going through a complete rebuild and I feel I would be a big part of that on Defense along with Ravchitikov and in net with Slade who has really high potential. The team has two first and 2 second the, one high first and one mid to late so I could see them picking me with that pick. Plus Strykers favorite color is red and that’s what their main color is on their logo.

At Number 3

[Image: 10fs710.png]

Another team that I really wanted to go to with Smirnov but did not get the chance to due to a couple different reasons. I would really like to go their with Stryker, I have talked to multiple players on the team and the GM, and mutually have agreed that I would like to go there. Its really just a question of if. But like I said I would have no regrets going to this team as they are going to be competing for many seasons to come and already have a great core group of guys that I would like to be apart of.

At Number 2

[Image: 1oatlt.png]

TOASTY <3, and this team only got better adding Riggs. I really wanted to go to Minnesota with Smirnov but never got the chance to and now I have the chance to with Stryker. Minny went into a full rebuild and is at the first draft since doing so. Building around Kallestrom and Riggs are two excellent players to build around plus Toasty is loaded for picks in the next two drafts. I would love to be a apart of this team and to help the team go from the ground up.

At Number 1

[Image: 1jc9fxk.png]

#Blame701

</div>

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Rest will be done later today or tomorrow.

just finish it tbh

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Otrebor always ruins it for NE. God dammit.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Nov 23 2013, 11:58 AM
just finish it tbh
No Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by JNH@Nov 23 2013, 02:59 PM
Otrebor always ruins it for NE.&nbsp; God dammit.

Damn me

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

UPDATED OP.

Awhhh yeah bitches.

Quote:Originally posted by I am Ben Affleck@Nov 23 2013, 06:04 PM
Awhhh yeah bitches.
<3