Create Account

NWJHL Divisions

The Divisions are all screwed up. The should be a U.S. Division and a Canadian Division.

Canadian
Whalers
Firebirds
:impact:
Knights

U.S
:patriots:
:battalion:
Falcons
:stags:

Any Thoughts?

Steal My Idea Much?

I like it. A Canada vs. States All Star game would be sex too.

Probably something that could be looked at in the off-season I would think

How are they messed up? :lol: There's nothing wrong with them...

Interesting thought, but I'm with Joker, I don't see how they're messed up? They make sense geographically.

Quote:Originally posted by Joker5123@Jan 31 2012, 07:24 AM
How are they messed up? :lol: There's nothing wrong with them...

this

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

theyre not really screwed up, but i wouldnt be opposed to Canada - US

Lol technically if we want them to make sense/be realistic the way we have it works.

If this were real life no one would want to travel farther to play divisional games lol, although this isn't real life and I wouldn't be opposed to a change although I don't see much reason to change from the way it is...

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Jan 31 2012, 02:55 PM
Lol technically if we want them to make sense/be realistic the way we have it works.

If this were real life no one would want to travel farther to play divisional games lol, although this isn't real life and I wouldn't be opposed to a change although I don't see much reason to change from the way it is...

Subdivisions would be good too

Canada West
Canada East

U.S.A. West
U.S.A. East

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]