Create Account

Suggestion For Conference Re-Alignment

Quote:Originally posted by fever95@Jun 9 2014, 01:19 AM
crossover is very stupid...don't like it at all

@Schultz - Pack haven't tanked this season...we've actually been trying to make the playoffs all along and thought we had a good chance with this roster while still rebuilding Smile

I honestly wasn't trying to attack you or New England. You guys have worked hard all season and seem to honestly be trying. It's the teams that try year after year to be a lottery team rather than try to be competitive, that bother me. The intentional tanking is what pisses me off because I want to see 12 competitive teams battling each other all season long. We need to get back to that. We shouldn't have half the League in a rebuild at the same time.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by malcontentcapsfan@Jun 9 2014, 05:07 AM

I honestly wasn't trying to attack you or New England. You guys have worked hard all season and seem to honestly be trying. It's the teams that try year after year to be a lottery team rather than try to be competitive, that bother me. The intentional tanking is what pisses me off because I want to see 12 competitive teams battling each other all season long. We need to get back to that. We shouldn't have half the League in a rebuild at the same time.
yea...didn't think you were attacking us but thought i'd clear it up if anybody thought we were tanking Smile

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

Well, if we were, we failed to do so.

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Jun 8 2014, 11:28 PM
WKP to Halifax

Stop readimg my PMs

Quote:Originally posted by Joester09@Jun 9 2014, 10:30 AM

Stop readimg my PMs
Only Wade and JNH can read PMs Tongue

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

West Kendall to Montréal FTW

I would like Canadian vs American Conference

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

ST. JOHNS PLZ ID SIGN THERE IN FREE AGENCY ME AND BYRDE FOR GMS DOE

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Jun 9 2014, 03:43 PM
ST. JOHNS PLZ ID SIGN THERE IN FREE AGENCYE

*writing down*

Quote:Originally posted by Cuffy@Jun 9 2014, 02:43 PM
ST. JOHNS PLZ ID SIGN THERE IN FREE AGENCY ME AND BYRDE FOR GMS DOE

Why would I move the team if I lost my job because of it? Tongue

I like the CAN vs US

Cross over would be the dumbest fkn thing ever

because youd get two newfie studs to dominate a newfie team tbh. I know of a lot of ppl whod play for NFLD :ph34r:

Wkp to Halifax.

That'd be glorious

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

If you move to halifax the only reasonable team name would be Sunnyvale Trailer park boys JS