Create Account

S19 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Are you interested in being drafted by the rebuilding New England Wolfpack? We are in rebuild mode but still managed to grab the final seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs.

We have some great youth currently in development right now. We own four first round selections, two of which could be lottery picks and two that should be mid-late in the first round. We also get Kaspars Tsizling (GreatDane0813) auto-drafted to our team with our second round selection so there is a lot to be excited about in New England!

If you are interested in joining us please answer the following questions:

1) Link to player page:
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

This needs more replies.. or any?

1. Player Page
  2. Two-Way Center.
  3. Future being built on the youngsters of hopefully very active players. Can contend quickly if picks pan out.
  4. Draft bureaus, scouting services, and individual scouts have me a no-doubt 1st rounder, possible lottery pick. I see myself going late 1st, early 2nd, because of late activity by other players.
  5. Not "friends" per se, but more like acquaintances.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

1) Link to player page: In sig
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? The best goalie in the SHL
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I don't know much of anything about it.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Probably way too high.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Who knows

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35942

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Two-way player

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I love the young player movement that you guys are about to have with 4 1st rounders this season and I really hope to be a part of that rebuild.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Hopefully in the first round. No team in particular. Unless you're willing to change that Wink

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Is knowing you enough? Tongue

1) Link to player page: In sig
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Top pair d-man
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? Rebuilding and as a young dman, I can be a building piece for your franchise.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I can see myself being a top 3 pick, if not top 5
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I dont believe so. Im a Lone Wolf. LOL jk.

1) Link to player page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35767
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Superstar. Quick reactions, makes self big.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? The potential
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? 8-16 range as of now.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Real question, anyone I am not friends with there. :unsure:

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

1) Link to player page: Martins Daugavins
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? A coveted defensemen, who is well respected in the SHL community
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? The opportunity to join a rebuilding squad and grow into a top team with my peers.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? In the first round, everything I've read has me as a top 4 pick but at this point who knows, there's a lot of quality players in this draft.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I don't know any of the wolf pack members very well, but I've had discussions with some and they seem like great guys.

1) Link to player page: In my sig!

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? Hopefully a very agile hybrid goalie.

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? What's not to like? Their stock is rising, but it's not a place where I'd be ...I dunno, belittled, I suppose, is a good way to put it.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? Probably either second or third round.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I made Kaspars his Whalers jersey, does that count? :D

1) Link to player page:
In my sig

2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?
Legendary goaltender

3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?
They've got a sick logo.

4) Where do you see yourself being drafted?
Scouts have me in the first round.

5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack?
Not too familiar with members of the team, no friends nor enemies.

1) Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=35671
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? strong 2 way forward
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? i like the direction the franchise is headed with a lot of high picks and still not a bottom feeder in the league
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? i would consider myself a late 1st/early 2nd pick
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I am not, but i hope to become

1) Link to player page:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=37962
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming?I want to become a complete Defenceman, reliable on both ends and able to be a threat on the ice with my passing or my scoring
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack?I like wolves!! I like the color scheme, I like the mentality and even tho I don't know the palyers involved the management seems confident they can bring this team back on track fast.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I see myself being drafted in New England, whatever round may it be Smile.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? Not really, Ace is my recruiter but we didn't get to know each other yet.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

1) Link to player page: Mikko Koskinen
2) What type of player do you see yourself becoming? A PWF who gets a lot of minutes against the opponent's top line. Very defensively oriented. Special Teams master.
3) What do you like about the New England Wolfpack? I like that you guys have so many high picks. It'll be fun to help a rebuilding team become an elite team.
4) Where do you see yourself being drafted? I was a top 25 pick in the SMJHL and I believe I will be a top 25 pick in the SHL.
5) Are you friends with any of the Wolfpack? I talked to riggsy if that counts for anything :lol: