Create Account

Oilers trade Sam Gagner

Vasilevski is coming over next season too I think.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Jun 29 2014, 10:02 PM

Then Oilers have Confirmation of a Center signing in Edmonton.
No it's Edmonton. It means that you can expect Draisatl as your number one center on opening night :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

DAL I think gets Spezza, STL gets Stastny.

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jun 29 2014, 10:02 PM
Vasilevski is coming over next season too I think.
I know nothing about him. I know he's supposed to be really really good. But not something I'm overly worried about given how awesome Bishop played last season

As for Chicago, I wouldnt mind Richards or Ribeiro at like 3.5M/yr but who knows. Bickell and Versteeg have to go. Maybe trade Oduya as well for a cheaper, just as good d-man.

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jun 29 2014, 10:02 PM
DAL I think gets Spezza, STL gets Stastny.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I hate Dallas, so it'll suck to have Spezza go from a team I despise, to a team I despise :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 29 2014, 08:02 PM

No it's Edmonton. It means that you can expect Draisatl as your number one center on opening night :lol:

:lol:

Mact isn't that dumb. A guy with MBA and experience In the NHL won't be that stupid.

Hopkins
Grabovski
Drastial
Gordon

I think will be the Centers for next year.

[Image: hallsy.png]

Renaud Lavoie says that the reason Tampa is offloading salary is that they're trying to get a top defenseman.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jun 29 2014, 07:03 PM

I know nothing about him. I know he's supposed to be really really good. But not something I'm overly worried about given how awesome Bishop played last season

We got him for Steve Downie technically. In reality we got Quincey from the Aves and flipped him to Detroit for a first.

I know Yzerman must have something planned out.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

TB signs Ehrhoff maybe since he'll be cheaper to sign after being bought out? DET loves Boyle.

Niskanen is gonna get overpaid badly. 5.5+ I see and the team will regret it BIG TIME

Quote:Originally posted by Boomcheck@Jun 29 2014, 10:05 PM

We got him for Steve Downie technically. In reality we got Quincey from the Aves and flipped him to Detroit for a first.

I know Yzerman must have something planned out.
Yeah I agree and damn, steal of a trade for that. Downie's awful, Quincey has been decent but not great and this kid looks like the real deal. Hopefully he pans out a bit better than most Russian Goalies Tongue However... The Bulin Wall did work out pretty well for Tampa :-?

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jun 29 2014, 10:07 PM
TB signs Ehrhoff maybe since he'll be cheaper to sign after being bought out? DET loves Boyle.

Niskanen is gonna get overpaid badly. 5.5+ I see and the team will regret it BIG TIME
I wouldn't mind Ehrhoff, but I'm pretty good with the defense as is. I trust Stevey Y at this point though so Whatever he feels is best.

So, quick prediction b4 FA begins, who makes playoffs in West & East?

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jun 29 2014, 07:04 PM
As for Chicago, I wouldnt mind Richards or Ribeiro at like 3.5M/yr but who knows. Bickell and Versteeg have to go. Maybe trade Oduya as well for a cheaper, just as good d-man.
Bickell is the ultimate "Playoff performer", no way hes gonna move.

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

He could be cap cut. You're probably right. Versteeg and Oduya likely to go before Bicks.