Create Account

New suspension rule petition

It was a personal attack, which is against the rules and warrants a suspension lol. Why tf does it matter if he posts it ASAP or the next day.

If we are actually going to be strict about the personal attacks, nothing should be tolerated. If he cant say suck a dick, then you cant call someone a ***** jokingly or not. Go hard or go home.

LOL Why not actually have a disciplinarian from each team? Thus keeping the best interests of the league at hand while somebody who talks to the person on a regular basis can defend them?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Mar 7 2012, 05:59 PM
LOL Why not actually have a disciplinarian from each team? Thus keeping the best interests of the league at hand while somebody who talks to the person on a regular basis can defend them?

not a bad idea imo.

SHLPA for Displine Action ! :ph34r:

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Who is on the disciplinarian team?

I pointed out a similar attack and it seems like it was ignored because it was a popular member who has friends on the committee I imagine.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 03:58 PM

It was posted up yesterday, like I said to HFFO. I'll offer you the same deal. I'll let you in the disciplinarian forum for a little while to see for yourself.
If it was posted yesterday IN the disciplinarian forum, I don't understand why you hesitated to announce it until the player offended you personally?

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Mar 7 2012, 06:59 PM

We have:

Dylan - WKP
Grim - Calgary
Bolt - LA
Me - Winnipeg
Seth - Edmonton

Who can see it. That's half the league and 3/5 of us commented this time.

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 06:00 PM

If it was posted yesterday IN the disciplinarian forum, I don't understand why you hesitated to announce it until the player offended you personally?

So, He thinks to himself ; "Hmm. I think He's going to piss me off tomorrow ! I'll wait till that happens ! "

Highly doubt it.. imo

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 07:00 PM

Because, like I said, I went to bed soon after and then came school, then came remembering about it. It had 0 effect in the suspension, which he earned.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Mar 7 2012, 07:00 PM

I pointed out a similar attack and it seems like it was ignored because it was a popular member who has friends on the committee I imagine.

When was this? haha

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 08:01 PM

We have:

Dylan - WKP
Grim - Calgary
Bolt - LA
Me - Winnipeg
Seth - Edmonton

Who can see it. That's half the league and 3/5 of us commented this time.

Was my PM complaint brought up? If this was a 2 game suspension, that should be something similar as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Mar 7 2012, 07:00 PM

Well I get insulted daily on this site and nothing happens. I was a bit vulgar but it's still the same thing. It sucks but what can you do? Like I used to report stuff but now I don't anymore because nothing happens to the people who insult me. Because it martucci tho...

Mar 2 2012, 08:06 PM is when you responded to my PM. I replied shortly after.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Mar 7 2012, 07:03 PM

Well I get insulted daily on this site and nothing happens. I was a bit vulgar but it's still the same thing. It sucks but what can you do? Like I used to report stuff but now I don't anymore because nothing happens to the people who insult me. Because it martucci tho...

Whenever you reported something, if I remember correctly, it was never really an attack.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 04:02 PM

Because, like I said, I went to bed soon after and then came school, then came remembering about it. It had 0 effect in the suspension, which he earned.
Looks like I have cracked your shell, I'm sorry spangle but if you are going to revert to excuses, then you are just simply helping my argument. I am not sold that it is 100% coincidental that after the player angered you, you announced his suspension.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz@Mar 7 2012, 07:03 PM

How is it because it's "me"? I never attacked you, I said you were being disrespectful and you went and attacked me. I'm not exactly sure how it has to do with me really. I'm sure if you attacked someone else, the outcome would be the same...

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]