Create Account

New suspension rule petition

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 04:14 PM

No, you're driving at making it seem as if I stalled on purpose. Yet, I didn't. I just announced it now after giving the discussion some time to happen. #conspriacy
I'm driving at my petition, one of my arguments is that you did not handle it in a professional manner, which in fact prompted my petition. This is turning into a back and forth because I have addressed all of your arguments. There is nothing left to be said.

I feel I'll be the next potentially getting a suspension like cam I have kept my cool for this long but with the daily hate and trolling in the leafs thread I feel I'm going to say some nasty stuff

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 07:17 PM

I'm driving at my petition, one of my arguments is that you did not handle it in a professional manner, which in fact prompted my petition. This is turning into a back and forth because I have addressed all of your arguments. There is nothing left to be said.

Yet, you're just bullshitting and I'm telling you how things went down exactly...

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Mar 7 2012, 07:16 PM
Spangle... why can the other 5 teams not have a representative on the disciplinarian team?

Did I say they couldn't?

*throws dion into a pit of jello*

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 08:19 PM

Did I say they couldn't?

Well why have you completely ignored the point every other time i brought it up.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

You're all retards, now shut the fuck up!

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 04:18 PM

Yet, you're just bullshitting and I'm telling you how things went down exactly...
Define bullshitting, then explain to me how I am bullshitting.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Mar 7 2012, 04:18 PM
I feel I'll be the next potentially getting a suspension like cam I have kept my cool for this long but with the daily hate and trolling in the leafs thread I feel I'm going to say some nasty stuff

dont get mad if u get trolled cuz u guys say the stupidest shit like grabo > nash

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 06:21 PM

Define bullshitting:
well bullshitting is when a bull feels the need to answer nature's call, and proceeds to let loose some smelly stuff out of his anus.

explain how you are bullshitting:
maybe you are a bull who needs to poop?

Quote:Originally posted by TSmith@Mar 7 2012, 07:21 PM

Bullshitting - Making up shit to make somebody or something look bad.

You are bullshitting by making it sound like something that was agreed upon yesterday was announced today because I had a small and very brief confrontation with Wheelz today.

Quote:Originally posted by idot@Mar 7 2012, 06:22 PM

dont get mad if u get trolled cuz u guys say the stupidest shit like grabo > nash
Bug off Please :stomp:

It was a pre-ordained suspension. I can vouch for that.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

lulz u all suck

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Mar 7 2012, 06:24 PM

Bullshitting - Making up shit to make somebody or something look bad.

You are bullshitting by making it sound like something that was agreed upon yesterday was announced today because [b]I had a small and very brief confrontation with Wheelz today
.[/b]

so you and Cam did the giggity giggity?? :o