Create Account

Kylrad Playoff Presser

Never done a presser before, but double money woooo, my player sucks and only got like 40 points, dp is rude, JNH sucks and i'm entering the playoffs in my 2nd season with the Riot and hopefully we don't get smashed again by the Panthers.

Dragonite

Ask me any questions you have please.

Quote:Originally posted by ,May 15 2015+ 11:46 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (,May 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->why are you a fucking piece of shit[/b]

Wow someones cranky.

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@May 15 2015, 11:50 PM<br />How do you think Chico Salmon will perform in the playoffs this year?

I think Chico Salmon will be a key player for Texas if they are to have any success. In the end I think he will carry his team

to failure.

Quote:Originally posted by Velevra@May 15 2015, 11:59 PM<br />

1) A recent survey indicated that you are someone's least favourite member? Why do you think that is?

[b]I think it's because either dp is a froggo, or i've pissed someone off a lot and have no idea about it.

2) What do you think of Alex Smirnov?
Shit player, Great twitter

3) Will we play on the same SHL team again?
Probably not

4) Is your player a center sniper?
Yes he actually is now.

5) Will you donate some of the money from this presser to the Velevra Foundation?
No

6) How inactive are you?
Pretty inactive on a scale of 1-10 about 0.12

7) Is it true that you are Gorlab's cousin?
Yes how did you know?

8) How many more seasons will you be a part of the SHL?
0-4

9) Who wins the Challenge Cup?
Dragonite or  Blizzard

10) How do I get my agent to get me a $20 Million contract?
You get your agent to make HFFO a gm again

11) Are you just here so you don't get fined?
no because i got the job on the discipline committee to make sure I don't get fined and to fine others  >Smile 

12) Thoughts on all of HFFO's players who you have played with.
Well I think i've played with almost all of his players now except Perhonen who says is a god but was probably shit. There was flopper franz who was terrible. Saul Cuminbutt who actually wasnt that bad just pretty bad but we got to game 7 of the finals with him. There was that guy who was on Toronto with me but I don't remember his name, I don't think he ever even got to play a game for Toronto. And now there's Pomery who's on Seattle with me now. I didn't even know he was on my team for a while at first so he probably was also pretty bad like the rest. But I can't say for sure as I havent checked his stats, pomery might have some potential though. Overall HFFO'S player quality relates closely to his league play.[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@May 16 2015, 12:02 AM<br />Interview What has been the pinnacle of your SHL career thus far? Is it being Chris McZehrl's all-time best draft steal? If not, why?
[b]Although that along with many other moments such as my 60 points seasons, winning the Dar and Mcdonald, getting a 25M contract and many other moments have been high points of my career. The highest has to be the playoffs run and eventual cup victory with  Panthers in S17. It was great to win my 1st cup and with Panthers and that group of guys after La was basically a shit team with no one when I was first drafted there.

Interview Would you still be a Toronto North Star if you the management gave into the heavy fan demand and named you the captain of the team?
:lol: I probably still would've been traded even if I became captain since JNH is a scrub and the team was entering a mini rebuild and I was basically the 2nd oldest player on the team after Darian I think so it just made sense to move me for more youth. Plus I was an  UFA that season too.

Interview If you could assemble a fantasy SHL team consisting of members from British Columbia, who would make the team (3F, 2D, 1G)?
It would be much harder now with so many good new BC players if I remember in JT's thread there's almost enough for a whole team if I just had to do 1 line though I'd probably do

Kylrad - Onoprienko - Eriksson

Velevra - Zoidberg

Schmitd

Waterboy: Lunaro

Interview Do you know that Shawn Velevra has made more money than you over the past ~5 seasons?

I didn't know the exact numbers but seeing as I've been taking basically almost the minimum each season for the past 5 seasons and he's been getting paid quite a bit by  Renegades it makes sense and doesn't surprise me that much.[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by Chris-McZehrl@May 16 2015, 12:07 AM<br />

:ph34r:

How is it in Seattle for you?
[b]I enjoy Seattle, nice city good people. Lot's of members I like everyone's pretty cool my player is still producing decently here with less ice time and Gob was always one of my favorite people and his rants and randomness and poetry always makes me laugh and there's that HFFO guy. Overall it's a great place and i'm really enjoying my time here.

What you think of Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl?
I think he's a promsing young prospect who might and probably will be better than Chris Mczerhl. I also think he has a ridiculously long complicated name and I would never what to type it out[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@May 16 2015, 12:43 AM<br />why are you such a bum?

Aggrieved what i'm not a bum you and JNH are bums

Quote:Originally posted by Birks@May 16 2015, 01:15 AM<br />why r u such a horrid?
[b]I was trained by the best of Horrids

why calgary suck cock?
Because they have old dick suckers and gorlab who's cursed and ofer who's ofer, and Belial sucks and Esa's a parm hog

gorlab or stud?
gorlab

horrid or horridlor?
horridlor

your thoughts on tex?
Pretty good team but pretty horrid, have some people I really like and some I don't
[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by ,May 18 2015@ 01:03 AM<br />WTF FUCK YOU IM NOT CRANKY

:lol: wow the crank, too much pad thai

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@May 18 2015, 01:24 AM<br />bad presser
Aggrieved bad QUESTION

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@May 18 2015, 02:02 AM<br />Lol Saul Cuminbutt
Best name of any of his players yet

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@May 18 2015, 09:51 AM<br />Would beating your old team in LA hold any special significance?
Beating LA would obviously be nice and i'd like to and think we can. But I wouldn't say it would be that special or significant, I think there are many other teams in the playoffs I'd rather beat and would not be as happy with losing too than LA

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@May 18 2015, 03:38 PM<br />Do you like me
no

Quote:Originally posted by O4L@May 18 2015, 03:42 PM<br />Why does Kitras feel the need to cheat when we play?

[b]Kitras beat you fair and square IMO you just got outplayed, kitras too good, also worst NUNU ever

Why do you always get in my lane and steal my CS?

Because if i didn't you miss the CS anyways and it would go to waste  :ssst:

Why didn't you carry us to cup in S12?

Because Carl chose to bench me and instead play you and others.

Also fight me 1 v 1 in CK2 IMO.[/b]

I would but before I can get to you, you always die to revolts and weaker nations or backstab me :ph34r:

<!--QuoteBegin-JPL@May 18 2015, 04:02 PM
How's it been going former gm (I'm the member formally known as Takoda)

[b]Pretty good you? I still remembered you just haven't talked to you in a while

Who will be the biggest challenge for the riot in the playoffs?

I think the biggest challenge for the riot will be the winner of the  Renegades  Blizzard series

Where besides Seattle would you like to end your career?

There are many places I'd like to end my career other than Seattle, there isn't really any teams i'm against going to and it could change at any moment. but some places i'd prefer to end my career in or atleast play in once or again before retiring would be  Blizzard  Dragons   Stars  Panthers&nbsp; MAYBE&nbsp; Renegades

Why did the Knights draft me when I went inactive 3 times?

:lol: I don't think I was the GM when they drafted you the 1st with the Demarse and I think the other time you signed with us as a FA so I think I actually only drafted you once but I may be wrong, either way I always really liked you and you were always a great asset to the team and a great player to acquire  even if you went inactive. And if there was a way to help you not to go inactive I was hoping that I could do it.

Am I dumb for me to take 2 years to figure this site out? :lol:

:lol: Well the site is definitely  hard to figure out at first but idk if I would say it takes two years to figure it out  :lol: so basically ya :ph34r: compared to half the things on SHL though thats not even close to that dumb though and i'm glad that it seems like you've finally figured it out and I hope you're enjoying Hamilton.[/b][/quote]

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

why are you a fucking piece of shit

Discord are for plebs

How do you think Chico Salmon will perform in the playoffs this year?

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

1) A recent survey indicated that you are someone's least favourite member? Why do you think that is?

2) What do you think of Alex Smirnov?

3) Will we play on the same SHL team again?

4) Is your player a center sniper?

5) Will you donate some of the money from this presser to the Velevra Foundation?

6) How inactive are you?

7) Is it true that you are Gorlab's cousin?

8) How many more seasons will you be a part of the SHL?

9) Who wins the Challenge Cup?

10) How do I get my agent to get me a $20 Million contract?

11) Are you just here so you don't get fined?

12) Thoughts on all of HFFO's players who you have played with.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Interview What has been the pinnacle of your SHL career thus far? Is it being Chris McZehrl's all-time best draft steal? If not, why?

Interview Would you still be a Toronto North Star if you the management gave into the heavy fan demand and named you the captain of the team?

Interview If you could assemble a fantasy SHL team consisting of members from British Columbia, who would make the team (3F, 2D, 1G)?

Interview Do you know that Shawn Velevra has made more money than you over the past ~5 seasons?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@May 16 2015, 09:02 AM
Interview What has been the pinnacle of your SHL career thus far? Is it being Chris McZehrl's all-time best draft steal? If not, why?

:ph34r:

How is it in Seattle for you?

What you think of Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

why are you such a bum?

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

why r u such a horrid?

why calgary suck cock?

gorlab or stud?

horrid or horridlor?

your thoughts on tex?

updated, thanks for the questions so far everyone

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

WTF FUCK YOU IM NOT CRANKY

Discord are for plebs

bad presser

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Lol Saul Cuminbutt

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Would beating your old team in LA hold any special significance?

Do you like me

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Why does Kitras feel the need to cheat when we play?

Why do you always get in my lane and steal my CS?

Why didn't you carry us to cup in S12?

Also fight me 1 v 1 in CK2 IMO.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23