Create Account

Donations Link - *OLD*

All donations should go to Jesster so his new player can be just as legendary as his first player. :o

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@May 25 2015, 12:42 PM
All donations should go to Jesster so his new player can be just as legendary as his first player. :o
E-BEGGING!

:ph34r:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@May 25 2015, 12:42 PM

B)

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@May 25 2015, 12:54 PM

B)
You put him up this, didn't you?

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Jess is already making money hustling people in haxball

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@May 25 2015, 12:55 PM

You put him up this, didn't you?

No, my influence runs deep in the veins of those that are believers. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@May 25 2015, 12:55 PM
Jess is already making money hustling people in haxball

Only B tier tbh. :lol:

Park how much $ would it take for you to legit sell the league?

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 25 2015, 01:05 PM
Park how much $ would it take for you to legit sell the league?
I open the bidding to one cent.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

y not Real money= SHL money?
I mean $20 could equal 20 million, with that you can only use it once a week anyway, not counting equipment Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@May 25 2015, 01:13 PM
y not Real money= SHL money?
I mean $20 could equal 20 million, with that you can only use it once a week anyway, not counting equipment Smile)
IF they offered money, $20 Million is A LOT, and it would absolutely kill media from being written. It is a bad idea.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@May 25 2015, 01:13 PM

IF they offered money, $20 Million is A LOT, and it would absolutely kill media from being written. It is a bad idea.

Agreed with Winter, I just don't see a need for incentive. If people do want something, make a poll on it.

I think the best compromise is to add a cool donor badge if they donate a certain amount, and also just acknowledge their donation (if they want to be identified) in a separate thread. Even create a secret section of the forum just for "donors" if you want.

This way people are getting something, but it is not making the league play to win.

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

Quote:Originally posted by Winter is Coming@May 25 2015, 02:17 PM
I think the best compromise is to add a cool donor badge if they donate a certain amount, and also just acknowledge their donation (if they want to be identified) in a separate thread. Even create a secret section of the forum just for "donors" if you want.

This way people are getting something, but it is not making the league play to win.

GET THIS GUY IN THE <s>BOD</s> LEAGUE ADVISORY IMMEDIATELY.

kill da media tbh

[Image: 336.jpg]