Create Account

[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT

1) How did you find us?
Reddit
2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
Fairly straightforward
3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
No not really. Doing it on mobile was fine 
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
Wrotten, very helpful
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
Prospect tournament would be awesome
6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
 maybe better direction to the tutorials

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

1) How did you find us?

The latest post on reddit

In the beginning its super confusing where is what, but after like 2 hours of clicking and reading its easy enough

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player

Nah, the actual creation process is super easy.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?

Truthfully no, i did not.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)

Yeah, a tournament would be dank.

Make some visible overview of the current status of all leauges. So like you could see how many days till draft/start of the season/end of the season, if there is some tournament starting soon.just somewhere really visible so you dont have to click through multiple different subforums

[Image: NEP3554238.jpg?width=400&height=271]

) How did you find us?

Reddit.

Its good, just takes some getting used to and not because of the layout but more because of the information

Nope it was pretty straight forward

I used the written tutorial and it was helpful.

Prospect Tourney

Mmm I don't really have any to be honest I'm still trying to get used to things regarding the sim and reading up on information. I have no issues with the site.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

1) How did you find us?

The reddit post

It was odd at first, but the youtube video someone made helped a lot.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player

Creating the player was fun and easy

No

Not sure

Not sure

1) How did you find us?
I connected to this website via a post on Reddit /r/Hockey
The number of boards make things a little confusing (it took me about 6 hours to find this welcome survey)
Creating a player was super easy!
I used the written description of each skill to get my player created. I found the video tutorial really helpful after because I had no idea how to get my first training going and my first PT.
Prospect tournament would be great. Looks like I just missed out on the one that was set to go for the S45 group.
I feel like after your get past that first TP guide I was left hanging a little bit in the wind without much guidance of what I should be doing next.

1) How did you find us? Through, Ace

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Yes

[b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? No it was easy

[b]4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?

No
[b]5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) watch the ducks beat the bruins

1) How did you find us?
I found it from the recent /r/hockey post.

It's pretty easy to navigate, yeah!

I didn't have any trouble creating my player.

I looked at the written tutorial. Yes, it did help.

Well, the draft's about to start, so the answer's kinda pointless at the moment, but I did get in touch with the GMs before the draft and it was good.

I don't have any improvements in mind at the moment, but definitely continue to be friendly and welcoming.

[Image: M8wdjCb.png]

1) How did you find us?
Through the Reddit post on r/hockey
Yeah, it's not too bad. It could be a bit neater but I was able to navigate through it pretty quickly.
Nope
Yeah, it was pretty helpful.
Actually do HW.
Maybe make threads easier to locate instead of mindlessly searching.

1) How did you find us?
Brother is in the league wanted me to join

its pretty easy but if youre new to a forum based site it can be a little tricky just took some playing around

no it was pretty comprehensive 

i did not my brother helped sorry

Prospect tournyys are awesome and we did itttt

Goalies creation mention that your style locks your first strength

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

1) How did you find us?
Through Reddit

It's kinda confusing in the beginning. The tutorial is good but it jumps around a lot. It would be helpful to just get one tutorial post.

I apparently over valued Discipline, but overall it wasn't hard to create a player.

I saw the written tutorial and it did help.

I didn't have much time, but prospect tournaments sound like a good idea.

Maybe a tool that makes it easier to update your player. The most confusing thing for me was all the linking that has to be done.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

1) How did you find us?

My friend saw a post on r/hockey and told me about it

2) Is the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?

It seems pretty overwhelming at first but it's easy to get used to

No trouble, the comprehensive guide was really helpful

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? 

I used the written tutorial and it was really helpful

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)

I think the prospect tournament is a great idea

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.

Still getting used to the site, don't have any suggestions yet

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

1) How did you find us? StamkosFan invited me here from the vhl

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Not really. I'm used to the VHL and it's simple forums. This is a bit more confusing.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? Not really. I had some help creating it and it was quite simple.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? No I didn't use the video.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) Already happened

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. Making claiming tpe where you have to click buttons on a page rather than type it into your page.

05-26-2015, 09:30 PMBigTittySmitty Wrote: First of all, welcome to the SHL!

This Point Task is for new members only (first generation players) that have joined the league. As the league continues to grow and find ways to expand and grow the league. We are looking for your feedback to help as we continue to move forward with the league.

We have prepared a small quick survey that will help us evaluate the site and help us continue to grow the league moving forward. We hope you answer the questions as honestly as possible as I have mentioned will be greatly appreciated. For completing this survey all new members (sorry recreates this isn't for you) to the league will get 2 uncapped TPE to help you grow with your first player. All you have to do is answer the 6 questions below in a new post and as you learned from "My First Point Task" click your survey post results link and attach it to your player update page.

Code:
[b]1) How did you find us?[/b]

[b]2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?[/b]

[b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?[/b]

[b]4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? [/b]

[b]5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)[/b]

[b]6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.[/b]
1. I found you guys via reddit. SHL sounded pretty cool (I did something similar a few years ago on reddit), so I joined

2. It doesn't take long to get used to everything. It's easy to find what you need, with the exception of my profile page.

3. Not at all, I thought it was an easy thing to do.

4. I used the Rookie Tutorial, and it definitely helped me figure out what I needed to do and how to do it. I would be lost without it.

5. Seeing how the draft ended, I'll switch the question from the draft to the start of the season. So before the season, I think team practices (or team-wide events) would be cool if it isn't already in the game. 

6. Maybe in the username dropdown, there should be a tab that sends you to your player wiki

Jaco Petermen - RW Anaheim Outlaws

Updates

Twitter

1) How did you find us?
Reddit
Overall found it fairly self explanatory thanks to help from experienced members and the new member tutorial.
no
I used some written guides to base my player off of and it helped.
Earn PTE
More info on what each part of the site does and is for would have been helpful.

1) How did you find us?
Reddit. I was searching for something unrelated, and saw a post from a few days back.

Reasonably. It's hard to figure out where things are, but I think it's something you can catch onto after a few weeks.

Nope, that was easy.

Written. Yes, it helped. Otherwise I would have just panic quit after 10 minutes. 

Sounds cool, I'd be down for whatever, but I don't have the experience to know what's "missing" yet.

I feel like there are some outdated tutorials/information floating around which could be deleted. The FAQs (which are overall pretty good) being under Create A Player was a little confusing to me at first.