Create Account

Barney Stinson drunk presser

100% drunk.
100% honest.

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo+Jun 6 2015, 12:20 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bojo @ Jun 6 2015, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Who you signing to in FA[/b]

As of this writing I have recieved zero actual contract offers.

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 6 2015, 12:32 AM<br />Dinner Gorlab or Spaceship into the sun?

I'm not sure what this question is asking... but I think Gorlab?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 6 2015, 12:32 AM<br />How many sake bombs did you have?

Zero. I had 1/2 a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey, 1 bottle of Soju, and 1.5 liters of shitty Korean Beer

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Jun 6 2015, 12:36 AM<br />You really are coming to Texas aren't you?

I have not recieved a contract offer from Texas.

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 6 2015, 12:36 AM<br />isn't it a bit early?

I started drinking at 9pm Korea time. It is currently 1:45am Korea time. I was playing Heroes of the Storm.

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jun 6 2015, 12:50 AM<br />Whats it like in korea? I've always wanted to go

IF you spend more than a week in Korea, any Korean will proudly tell you they are special because they have 4 seasons. It's really sad. That being said... the winters are mild, the spring/fall are oddly short (like seriously... sometimes you don't even notice them), but the summer can go fuck themselves. I've lived in Wisconsin and Phoenix... and I will happily take 120 degree summers in Phoenix over the 90%+ humidity of Korean summer. FUCK THAT. It's about to hit that in Korea and I want to fuckign kill myself because the electricity in the summer is so fucking expensive I can't afford to keep the AC on at night (even without the AC on, I will spend about $150 on electricity this month in a 2 room apartment).

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jun 6 2015, 01:02 AM<br />When will you just be honest with me?

Rage

When have I not been honest with you?

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jun 6 2015, 02:05 AM<br />If you were to say you were better than one person on this site who would it be

I cannot go to a team for which I have no formal offer.

<!--QuoteBegin-Bojo@Jun 6 2015, 02:05 AM
If you were to say you were better than one person on this site who would it be[/quote]

#BetterThanLoren

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1umEXpGHc0E"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1umEXpGHc0E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

This song is about me Bojo and a girl we used to know

Quote:Originally posted by vbottas17+Jun 6 2015, 11:19 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (vbottas17 @ Jun 6 2015, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Interview Are you dissapointed you didn't make the SHL all-star team?

Interview Ondrej Who?[/b]

Yea… what the fuck. I had like a million 6th place votes but was beat by a few 4th place votes. I call shenanigans. SHENANIGANS I say. I demand a recount.

Quote:Originally posted by JPL@Jun 6 2015, 11:41 AM<br />What do you do for a living?

At the moment I teach ESL in Korea, but intend on moving back to America in October and hopefully finding a job…. Just not sure what a BS in Sociology and a BA in Communication Arts will get me these days…

<!--QuoteBegin-Nike@Jun 6 2015, 11:46 AM

What color gatorade would you like?

Which greasy cheeseburger provider would you like me to stop at on my way to Korea to drop off said gatorade? Grease kills hangovers.
[/quote]

Oh god that sounds perfect. Blue Gatorade for the win.

In-N-Out Burger please. Two double doubles Animal style and an order of fries, well done and also animal style.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Who you signing to in FA

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Go home, you're drunk!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Dinner Gorlab or Spaceship into the sun?

How many sake bombs did you have?

You really are coming to Texas aren't you?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

isn't it a bit early?

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 5 2015, 11:36 AM
isn't it a bit early?
iirc, he's in Korea.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 5 2015, 11:36 AM
isn't it a bit early?

His current time

12:39 AM
Saturday, June 6, 2015 (GMT+9)
Time in South Korea

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

coming back to Stars ?

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo+Jun 6 2015, 12:20 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bojo @ Jun 6 2015, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Who you signing to in FA[/b]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 6 2015, 12:32 AM<br />Dinner Gorlab or Spaceship into the sun?

I'm not sure what this question is asking... but I think Gorlab?

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 6 2015, 12:32 AM<br />How many sake bombs did you have?

Zero. I had 1/2 a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey, 1 bottle of Soju, and 1.5 liters of shitty Korean Beer

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Jun 6 2015, 12:36 AM<br />You really are coming to Texas aren't you?

I have not recieved a contract offer from Texas.

<!--QuoteBegin-Carl@Jun 6 2015, 12:36 AM
isn't it a bit early?[/quote]

I started drinking at 9pm Korea time. It is currently 1:45am Korea time. I was playing Heroes of the Storm.

Player Twitter

Whats it like in korea? I've always wanted to go

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis@Jun 5 2015, 11:45 AM
We, unfortunately, can't send any yet. But prepare yourself.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

When will you just be honest with me?

Rage

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Mook+Jun 6 2015, 12:50 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mook @ Jun 6 2015, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Whats it like in korea? I've always wanted to go[/b]

IF you spend more than a week in Korea, any Korean will proudly tell you they are special because they have 4 seasons. It's really sad. That being said... the winters are mild, the spring/fall are oddly short (like seriously... sometimes you don't even notice them), but the summer can go fuck themselves. I've lived in Wisconsin and Phoenix... and I will happily take 120 degree summers in Phoenix over the 90%+ humidity of Korean summer. FUCK THAT. It's about to hit that in Korea and I want to fuckign kill myself because the electricity in the summer is so fucking expensive I can't afford to keep the AC on at night (even without the AC on, I will spend about $150 on electricity this month in a 2 room apartment).

<!--QuoteBegin-Nike@Jun 6 2015, 01:02 AM
When will you just be honest with me?

Rage
[/quote]

When have I not been honest with you?

Player Twitter