Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

answered

Jets norway

Cheers

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Recording tonight, questions or not. Bonk could probably fill a half hour on his back hair alone.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

WKP vs WIN: Who wins a best of 7 series

Comments on my team photo I made today: http://i.imgur.com/oI1QbvA.png

Top 3 things you know about South Carolina-GO!!!

Slappy's shl performance vs Bawnk's

How's it feel to have 3 goals out of the 107 league leading goals for WKP?

What is your perfect pizza?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Your friend Esa is here to save your podcast once again :-> *

-Why am I so dedicated to you two? How is this love returned?

-What do you guys think of the close playoff races in both conferences?

-With trade deadline coming up, do you think either of your teams needs to make any moves?

-True or false, Esa ate perogies for breakfast today?

-Speculate as to how many perogies Esa consumed, keep in mind there are 12 in a box of Mrs.T's perogies.

-Speaking of Box, who do you think has a better box, Salma Hayek or Adriana Lima/ Alessandra Amrbosio?

-Last week I gave you some lay ups in Name that cleavage, would you guys prefer more of a challenge?

-Back in the day how many times would you say you've sinned to that Phoebe Cates topless scene?

-What were some other memorable scenes or videos you recall from your youth?

and now for your favorite game.... but first how much did you love that I worked in Fabulous Moolah last week? Smile)

A
[Image: cleav1.jpg]

B
[Image: cleav2.jpg]

C
[Image: cleav3.jpg]

:D

*Note: I did not realize Bojo just asked some questions as well as I was working up this post. Good job Bojo!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

Jets norway

Cheers

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

You're assembling the perfect cheeseburger. Walk me through it top to bottom (perfect bun, fixins', how you like it cooked, etc.).

Chemistry, biology, or physics? Either what you were best at in school or what you like the most.

Thoughts on mpc's abrupt departure?

Might think of more later.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Due to my working a ton of overtime and being tired and Bonk's going to see an eighties metal band this Saturday night, The Big Slappy Hour #10 will most likely have to wait until next weekend.

I know you're all disappointed but please, try to contain yourselves.

On the bright side, lots of time to get those questions in. GCool has already led the way.

Cheers

By the time you record I think season will have ended.

Are you happy with how your seasons went?

What do your chances in the playoffs look like?

Any surprises this season from players that did exceedingly well or unusually bad?

Who are your picks to win the Four Star Cup and Challenge Cup?

How can I make a guest appearance!?!

What 80's metal band did Bonk go see? Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax or Megadeath?

Honestly have you both seen what Esa has done here in Calgary? Do you not think his skills are worthy of the title Dr. Esa? Cause he heals teams and makes them stronger. He's like fucking Midas everything he touches turns to gold.

What did you both think of Nicholas Pedersen joining Calgary? Do you think this will make it tough for Calgary to play in other countries seeing how he's most definitely put us on some kind of watch list.

There's been a lot of talk about food... especially chicken parm, don't you think the meatball is underrated?

I just wanted to thank you both for commenting in the last podcast about my handsome looks and undeniable style. I also wanted to let Slappy know that your wife is hot, like exotic hot and definitely more in my league than yours so hold on tight my friend.

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Going over to the Big Manius home, known as La Casa de Los Buldogs, this evening to record the epic tenth episode of The Big Slappy Hour. This should be a playoff heavy chat with both our teams in it.

Still time to get those questions in. You know you want to.

Cheers

answered

Jets norway

Cheers

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

prove itttt

Quote:Originally posted by Dmoushey_31@Sep 28 2015, 01:24 PM
prove itttt

yeah where's the link?

Don't worry, be happy.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Thanks to everyone who listens and especially those who ask questions and make comments.

Cheers

What would you guys gonna do if you meet in the finals? If this amazingly happens (like a lunar eclipse) I suggest you do a 30 second wrestling promo trash talking each other's players. Then we get to vote on who did the better trash talking.