Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

04-25-2019, 10:34 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Scenario 2 - Tickets to the nudie bar with 100 dollars in 1’s and 2 free lap dance tickets.

What's your favorite nudie bar

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:18 PM by Leppish.)

Hello guys! Hope you've had a great week as always!

My question is about movie/TV-show soundtracks, as i recently started re-watching Lost and god damn this show has one amazing soundtrack!

So what movies or shows do you guys think have the best soundtracks? And also, if you could change the track of any scene from a movie or a show, what would it be?

Cheers!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Hi guys,

if you could take control of 1 team for a day and make a trade or 2, what team would you take over and what would you trade?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019, 10:51 PM by CFJ.)

Alright, since I'm in the mood for asking questions. And since no one has asked any yet. Bonky & Slappy, what are your thoughts on the recent trades that have been made around the league.

I have no comments of course, considering which teams were involved. Ninja

Also Slappy, as I'm writing this, after the Raptors just got their ass handed to them. So I'm hoping you answer this before Game 4, which is a very pivotal one for both teams, Raps for sure will be firing out of the gate I'm hoping. What are your thoughts on this series and the other three series, especially the officiating at times.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

05-02-2019, 10:51 PMCFJ Wrote: Alright, since I'm in the mood for asking questions. And since no one has asked any yet. Bonky & Slappy, what are your thoughts on the recent trades that have been made around the league.

I have no comments of course, considering which teams were involved. Ninja

Also Slappy, as I'm writing this, after the Raptors just got their ass handed to them. So I'm hoping you answer this before Game 4, which is a very pivotal one for both teams, Raps for sure will be firing out of the gate I'm hoping. What are your thoughts on this series and the other three series, especially the officiating at times.

Regretfully, Bonk has a previous engagement for Friday night. Therefore we won't be recording this week. Id be happy to cover the playoffs at that point, but feel free to amend your questions if you want.

For everyone else, feel free to ask, but you'll have to wait a week for the next one.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Hello my friends. I'm leaving glorious Jamaica, mon. What countries have the big slap n tickle been to?

West Kendall pulling a big penis move trading for goilers. That's cool and stuff. Honestly I'm just bored and buzzed and I wanted to say hey to my favorite podcastahs.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Take heart, o ye merry fellows. Recording shall recommence upon this very Friday eve. Allow us to expound upon your many and sundry queries, questions and quibbles. We await, with great eagerness, your faithful contributions.

Sincerely,
Ye Olde Podsters

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 07:34 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Evening Slappy and Bonk!

I hope that vigor and zest has saturated your worlds on this fine evening...

1. Were moving towards the back end of the season and id like your take on who may be some of the awards leaders at this point.

2. This weekends funtime asks an all important question... If they named a Pizza/Sub combination in your honor.. what would both look like?.. also, please guestimate on what a coach steelhead pizza/sub combo would look like? and.. and finally between the 3 of you which pizza/sub combo would be most popular??

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=95996

Have a great show!

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2019, 05:17 PM by CFJ.)

Coming in waaay early, cause of that Game 7 Meme worthy Raps win. If Bonk hasn't seen it, Slappy please show it to him, it was sweet justice from very early memories of basketball with Vince Carter. Bucks are gonna be real fucking tough, imo the only way we win is in 7. That is the only way, And if we do. The Warriors in 5 xD. Sorry for rambling a bit. Let's get to the question.

Alright getting a little personal here, I had the Chicken Pox at 21 Years Old. Yes, the past couple of weeks have been rough, luckily I caught it way early, doctors gave me medicine so it wouldn't spread very quickly and bad. A lot of sacrifice and sitting around at home not doing anything, it was great to have time off of work for the first little bit, got frustrated after real quick. I'm doing ok, was able to get into the routine of working out again as of recent cause I'm pretty sure I lost weight. What were your guys experiences with the Chicken Pox at an early age? And I'm hoping your kids don't get it bad either.

Edit: Who turned heel here? Slappy or Evans on Zach's podcast? I'm confused...

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Hey boys,

With the recent surge in the amount of SHL podcasts we have, have you had a chance to listen to them all? Which ones are you a fan of? Rank them!

Where the hell is ArGar? Does anyone know? I miss his pods.

By the time you guys record, the SHL season will be a wrap and we'll be heading to the postseason. Predictions time!

How'd you finish in fantasy? Anything you wish you'd done differently? Targets for next season? (Its okay to say them now because 1. Nobody will remember, and 2. Things will probably change.)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

do you guys have any favorite SHL related Copy Pasta's that you have seen in your lifetime in the shl

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Attention, attention. Now soliciting for questions. This space open to queries of all sorts. Act now, while supplies last.

Thank you

Hey fellas, new listener. Sorry if you've answered anything similar recently cause I've only heard your most recent cast!

Something that was a hot topic a little while ago was the sponsorship/endorsement idea. People who completed x amount of PT's would get x amount of money. With completing all PT's getting the highest amount of $ and so on. I haven't seen any discussion on it lately and maybe you've answered it in the past but what are your thoughts? I think it could be a nice supplemental income for those who do not have jobs or are big on media.

Favorite beers? Are you more of a craft beer guy or tend to stick to the typical brands?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page