Create Account

S25 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Because I didn't want to feel left out...

I'll put up some actual questions this evening when I'm not at work, but until then feel free to freestyle it, or ask us questions, or ramble. Come introduce yourself, or re-introduce yourself, or start half way into a conversation and pretend we already know each other.

As many of you know, the Wolfpack were the Challenge Cup champions last seasons, but due to a series of events decided to rebuild this year. Yes, we finished at the bottom of the standings, but that was as expected and we're only moving upwards from here. We have a number of picks in this draft and in next season's as well, and have a strong core group of players that is sticking with us through the rebuild. We're looking for players who can help us on the ice, but also people who will help strengthen the Pack off the ice as well. We're an extremely close team, with an active LR and lots of activity outside of the LR as well.

Feel free to answer the questions below, or to go off-book if you have something else to say that's not included. And we always welcome questions - post here, or send me a PM about anything (the team, the draft, the site, hockey related, not hockey related...).
  1. Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).
  2. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
  3. What do you look for in an SHL team?
  4. How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?
  5. Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
  6. What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?
  7. Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?
  8. How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
  9. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
  10. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
  11. Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
  12. If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Hi, I'd like to apply for honorary membership.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I think it should be an yearly tradition for me to pointlessly talk in the NEW Interest Thread. How is Mac? :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner+Jul 24 2015, 04:19 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tanner @ Jul 24 2015, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hi, I'd like to apply for honorary membership.[/b]
Are you allowed to apply for something you've had all season? Hmm

<!--QuoteBegin-Ferdy@Jul 24 2015, 04:34 PM
I think it should be an yearly tradition for me to pointlessly talk in the NEW Interest Thread. How is Mac? :ph34r:[/quote]
It is tradition! And I think I should be asking you that question, how are you? Tongue

Profile | Updates

Do I have this honorary thing as well? :((

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 24 2015, 04:37 PM
Are you allowed to apply for something you've had all season?&nbsp; Hmm
Call it re-upping. It's like renewing our vows. :wub:

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

If you draft me, do I actually have to play for you, or can I just retire before my first game?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 24 2015, 05:18 PM
If you draft me, do I actually have to play for you, or can I just retire before my first game?
If you're lucky we'll trade you to Texas halfway through the season!

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner+Jul 24 2015, 04:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tanner @ Jul 24 2015, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Call it re-upping. It's like renewing our vows. :wub:[/b]
:wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-Bojo@Jul 24 2015, 04:42 PM
Do I have this honorary thing as well? :(([/quote]
You're in the Wolfpack Party, aren't you? Pretty sure that means yes!

Profile | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 24 2015, 04:43 PM

If you're lucky we'll trade you to Texas halfway through the season!

In that case, I'm interested.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 24 2015, 04:42 PM
Do I have this honorary thing as well? :((
we don't allow WKP upper-management have that title.

RIP Mac & 701

I'm fine. Smile
BTW, sorry for antagonising you guys in the expansion talk. I still like y'all a lot, though.

hey everyone.. I play hockey and I'm good at it so yeah you guys should choose me

Updated with actual questions!

Profile | Updates

Booo, actual questions? What do you think this is, some sort of serious league?