Create Account

S25 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Jul 24 2015, 09:35 PM
Booo, actual questions? What do you think this is, some sort of serious league?
Did you say something? I don't see any answers to questions in your post... Tongue

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

I'll answer some actual questions

Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).
Travis Kudleychuk. For player page click my TPE Total, for Update page click "Update Page"

What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
I wanted to use my first season to grow as much as possible. Being over 250 TPE I feel I have met that goal and I think I will be one of the first in my class to hit 350 TPE. My short term goal is to establish a reputation around the site as a team leader, and solid media player. I also want to win at every level, I think that would be really cool to be able to say. Long term I want to spend some years as a number 1 or number 2 centre in the SHL on a very good team and help them win as many championships as we can.

What do you look for in an SHL team?
Activity. A sense of pride and tradition in an organization. I want to be with people who want to be on the team, and have a solid group that sticks around for more than just a season or two.

How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?
I am okay with this. As a young player I am not expecting to be a big contributor to a cup winning team. If I am part of a rebuild I will be able to grow with the team and hopefully we will both hit our peaks at the same time and we can spend our best years together. I want a team that has a future, not one that has auctioned off its future for Cups I won't be a part of.

Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
As I said before being park of a 4 Cup winning team would be huge for me, however if I were to be a true rookie that would also be an amazing honor and I would hold that with a large amount of pride as we haven't seen true rookies in a long time, and I think I could make it work as a role player.

What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?
Love your logo, love Boston (my brother is a BU Terrier), really like every member of the Pack I've met.

Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?
Mac, GCool, PB. I am a big fan of all three. Would be honored to play alongside them.

How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
I think I am one of the most active members of this draft class (Top 10). I am an updater, and I would love to try my hand at a number of different jobs.

What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
Win a Cup. Be a GM (Prospect Showcase maybe?)

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested?
I talk a lot. I don't know if I would call it leadership.

Always in the middle of a gif war?
Define "always"... more often than not? My willingness to fight is a known drawback of mine. I've crossed a line before and I don't think I will get that close again.

Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
I'm on Skype. Not sure what those other two are, but I'm up for whatever.

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 24 2015, 08:22 PM
Updated with actual questions!

Fuck this I'm going back to Hamilton's thread

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

1. Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).

Clayton. Jasper Clayton.

2. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

Long term, I want to be a third pairing defenseman. Short term I want to be a top pairing defenseman.

3. What do you look for in an SHL team?

People who will give me cookies. I'll give you my address, you send me the cookies. Deal?

4. How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?

I'm a Sabres fan. Rebuilding is in my blood.

5. Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?

I'd be open to anything.

6. What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?

Scrubs.

7. Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?

More than I'd like to know.

Especially TNGO.

Just because I told him I'd say that.

8. How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?

I'm inactive. Like, I'm not even posting this. That's how inactive I am.

9. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?

Nothing. I've done everything I want to do already.

10. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I have no personality. I'm bland.

11. Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)

I will never join skype. Ever*

*for the purposes of this comment, please ignore that I am on skype right now.

12. If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

If you draft me, will you give me cookies?

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 24 2015, 09:06 PM

1. </li>
  2. Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).

Clayton. Jasper Clayton.

3. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

Long term, I want to be a third pairing defenseman. Short term I want to be a top pairing defenseman.

4. What do you look for in an SHL team?

People who will give me cookies. I'll give you my address, you send me the cookies. Deal?

5. How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?

I'm a Sabres fan. Rebuilding is in my blood.

6. Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?

I'd be open to anything.

7. What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?

Scrubs.

8. Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?

More than I'd like to know.

Especially TNGO.

Just because I told him I'd say that.

9. How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?

I'm inactive. Like, I'm not even posting this. That's how inactive I am.

10. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?

Nothing. I've done everything I want to do already.

11. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I have no personality. I'm bland.

12. Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)

I will never join skype. Ever*

*for the purposes of this comment, please ignore that I am on skype right now.

13. If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

If you draft me, will you give me cookies?

Lol, yeah. You belong here.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jul 24 2015, 10:17 PM

Lol, yeah. You belong here.

:wub:

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 24 2015, 10:06 PM

Scrubs.

Immediately thought the TV show

Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too). In my sig, scrubs.
What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? Long term, get married, have kids, retire, smoke tons of weed. Short term, smoke tones of weed, drink lots of kraken, releasing the kraken.
What do you look for in an SHL team? Team that can make it past 5 games, and says gif not gif.
How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team? Rebuilding sucks, should win the cup every single yea
r.
Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that? KHL
What do you think of the New England Wolfpack? Think they should be rebranded as Boston Patriots.
Do you know any members of the Wolfpack? No, except the TNGO guy, he seems like a very nice, handsome, guy.
How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future? Not active at all.
What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? Be thunderdome'd
What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? Hmmmmm, idk can ask someone else
Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc) I use this thing call bird mail, ever heard of it? Or Owls, Owls are a good way to communicate with someone.
If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things. Gif vs. Gif?

RIP Mac & 701

DJ Stanley / URL in the SIg
Short term, I want to mold myself into SHL shape, and win a the championship next season for the Firebirds. Long term, I want to make an SHL roster, and contribute to an cup run for the Wolfpack or whoever drafts me.
I want an active locker room with veteran presence to help mold the younger guys into the players management (GM/Coaches) want on the SHL roster.
Perfectly okay with it.
Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
Id personally prefer to be in the juniors next season, but if I am drafted here and I am needed at some point to get some SHL time, its whatever you guys need from me.
I think this is a great organisation. Even though I might not agree on the locals choice of football teams. I love how passionate they are about the sports they follow including Wolfpack hockey. From what I hear, the locker room is great. Rich history as this team made it to the playoffs for 10 straight seasons including 2 Challenge Cup trips (one win). Although that streak has since been broken, Id to help start/continue one when I make the team.
I think a couple of members where PFG/Regina Force alum and lurk around our LR, but other than that, not entirely.
How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
No, but Im working on some side projects as a YouTube commentary series about my SHL player and league events, also want to try to do some PbP next seasons playoffs.
Be drafted. Lol
What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
Once I warm up to the locker room, Ill post more and be more involved in the conversations, but I think shy and interested is more along the lines.
Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
I got kik, groupme, skype, ps3/4,xbox You name it.
If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.
What are some things you guys are looking for in your prospects?
Are you guys going to be paitent with a player if he isnt SHL ready by season start?
What are your plans through the rebuilding stage?

Quote:Originally posted by iiDJstanley@Jul 25 2015, 12:46 AM
What are some things you guys are looking for in your prospects?
Players who can contribute towards our rebuild, but also people who can fit into the team environment / hang out with us in and out of the LR / etc.

Quote:Are you guys going to be paitent with a player if he isnt SHL ready by season start?
For sure, a lot of players don't make the jump to the SHL their first season, and some take even longer. We're happy to help you figure out a direction and encourage you along the way!

Quote:What are your plans through the rebuilding stage?
We still have a solid core group, so right now we're working to fill in the holes in our line up (primarily through drafting, with the next two drafts being super important to us), and should have a really solid team for seasons to come once our younger players and upcoming draftees start to grow into their builds.

Profile | Updates

Zack Hoover: Player Page Update Page

Looking to become the player you want me to be. Goal Scorer, Passer, Grinder, doesnt matter to me. I am currently a jack of all trades type player and want to fulfill the role the team that drafts me needs. Short term goal is to work on my physical game and get big.

Activity mostly. Dead LRs are no fun.

I prefer being apart of a rebuilding team. Makes for more fun and drama. Also makes me able to be able to fill the gap(s) that you need.

Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to
move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?

I prefer to stay down in Vancouver, but if you need me in the big leagues, call me up.

I think you guys are a swell group. From what I have seen, pretty passionate about the league which is good.

I know of some here and there.

Active enough. I am not a huge media writer like some of the guys here, but I have over 1200 posts so that shows some sort of activity I guess. No jobs as of yet, but would like to hold one eventually.

Get in a fight, or have a shitstorm created because of something I did/am involved with.

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
Im a laid back guy who sometimes says something funny. Not a natural leader, but I say some inspiring shit sometimes.

Sure

If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.
Maybe later on.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player name and URL: Ivan Koroviev (Updates)
Long- and short-term goals: I want to enjoy myself, and to develop into an elite playmaker. My build is currently a very solid and flexible (good strength and defence), but it's my skating, passing, and puck-handling that I want to focus on over the coming season.
What do you look for in an SHL team? Professionalism, dedication, and togetherness. I want to be part of a well-run organisation that values its personnel, and which I will enjoy being part of. A bit of craic wouldn't go astray either!
How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team? I'd be excited at the prospect of becoming a key part of a growing team. Being largely responsible for a team becoming a force in the league is arguably more appealing than being an inconsequential member of a championship winning team.
Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? I would honestly prefer to play in the juniors again next season; I'm very loyal when I feel valued, and we have a great group of players at Kelowna. This season's playoffs have ended disappointingly for us, and I'd love to have another crack at the Four Star Cup in S25. I also feel like playing in the juniors will help me develop as a player, as I'll have a better chance of gaining milestone TPE in the SMJHL than in the SHL. However, if you are interested in drafting me and see an immediate place for me on the Wolfpack roster, feel free to get in touch with me and we can talk things out.
What do you think of the New England Wolfpack? I don't know much about any of the SHL teams, to be honest. This has been my first season in the SMJHL, and I've largely focused on getting to know that league, and have not kept up much on the SHL. I do know that you are in the process of a rebuild, but beyond that... Tumble
Do you know any members of the Wolfpack? Not really! I see that Buzz Killington is listed as a Wolfpack prospect, though; I've gotten to know GCool a bit, and I have a lot of respect for him.
How active are you? Very! I mostly post in the Kelowna locker room, but I've been very active (and will be continue to be so) in the media circle; my activity has already been acknowledged Lord Pretty Flacko/Baelor Swift—who ranked me at #6 overall in the draft class—and by Travis Kudleychuk/BeanSobie—who ranked me in the top 5 right wingers in the class.
Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future? I do not, and unfortunately my commitments to college will probably dictate that I don't hold any jobs here for a while. College will not keep me from being active, but I don't want to take on any more than I need to. However, in a couple of years I may well look for a job.
What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? Prostitutes! I mean, win stuff?! My career is still young, and Koroviev is my first gen player, so there's a lot I haven't gotten to do. I mostly just want to develop though, and maybe get into doing podcasts or radio-style PbPs.
What's your locker room personality? Friendly, laid-back, mature when I need to be, humorously (I hope) immature at other times. I support my team mates, and at Kelowna have frequently collaborated on group media articles. I rarely partake in gif wars, if ever.
Are you a LR only person? I have no idea what djplug is, I don't have kik, and I rarely use Skype, soooo... yeah, you could call me an LR only person.
If you have any questions for us, please post them here. What are your plans for rebuilding, and what kind of experience does the management staff have? Is there anything I should know that would make New England an attractive location for me?

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard@Jul 25 2015, 12:02 PM
What are your plans for rebuilding, and what kind of experience does the management staff have?
Coming from a "rival" GM, gonna say that while both Storm and PB are new to the management scene, they've both been doing a very good job of securing a future for their franchise. NEW may be out of the running for the next couple seasons, but as their rebuild comes to fruition, the team is going to be terrifying.

By which, I mean NOBODY COME HERE, I DON'T WANT THE COMPETITION.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Michael Burch, URL is in my sig

Long term, I want to be an elite first line playmaker in the SHL. I want to win at every level I play at too, I won the prospect tournament with the Blazers, and I'm hoping for a Four Star Cup win this season. And of course the big prize for me is being a Challenge Cup champion. Right now I want to continue to develop my player, and help the Falcons win games.

I want to go to a team that has great management, and great guys playing on the team as well. I also want an active locker room, as that has been one of my favourite parts of the SHL so far.

It would be something I would really like to do. The rebuilding teams are the most attractive to me personally. It would be great to be a part of a group of younger players that are rising up through the ranks of the SHL. We can all grow and develop together, and help create a new era for the Wolfpack. It would make winning the Challenge Cup even sweeter.

I would prefer to play another season in juniors. It would be great to be playing first line minutes all season long, along with having a leadership role on the Falcons. I would especially want to go back if we don't win the Four Star Cup this season. But if I was needed to play on the Wolfpack, I would take that role for sure. I am all about doing what is best for the team.

It is a very well run organization that has a bright future in front of it. The guys that they have on the team seem like a great group, and it would be very fun to be on the same team as them.

I know some of their recent draftees like Ciarelli and Killington, but that's basically it.

I am very active. I am here posting on the site every day, and I have also been very involved in the media. I do not currently have any jobs, but I would be more than open for applying to one in the future. I would like to help out with the post game shows and PbPs, so that is something I will be applying for.

I would say holding a job on the site. It would get me even more involved with the league, and helping it run would be pretty great.

I am very positive and supportive. I am always friendly to new people that join the team, and I like to joke around with my teammates. I will probably be a bit shy at first in my SHL locker room, but once I get to know everyone I will be very active and involved.

Yeah I would definitely be interested in hanging out with you guys elsewhere. Probably more through instant messaging than skype though.

What are your team needs, ie what positions will you looking to be drafting

Quote:Originally posted by Alucard+Jul 25 2015, 12:02 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard @ Jul 25 2015, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are your plans for rebuilding, and what kind of experience does the management staff have? Is there anything I should know that would make New England an attractive location for me?[/b]
Management is fairly new - I became the Co-GM in S22 and then took over as head in S23, and Storm became my Co- at that time. That said, I think we've done a good job so far, and we have a ton of management experience on the team advising us when need be - Ace was GM of the Wolfpack for around 10 seasons, and Mac also has a lot of GMing experience - so we're not wandering blindly.

I don't know what you want out of a team, so it's hard to know what will make it more/less attractive, but I can say that we're an incredibly close-knit group - these guys (and gal) are people I would absolutely hang out with in RL if we weren't scattered across a couple of countries. I can also say that a huge part of being a GM, for me, is respecting my players. I obviously want people to keep the team together, but I've always been 100% supportive of folks looking for a change and considering going to FA or retiring if that's what they feel is best, and while I made some big trades over the last season I did them all with complete buy-in from the people involved. I'd never trade someone against their will, or keep someone on the team who wanted to move elsewhere, which seems like it would be common sense but isn't something that every GM in this league can actually say.

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Jul 25 2015, 12:11 PM<br />
Coming from a "rival" GM, gonna say that while both Storm and PB are new to the management scene, they've both been doing a very good job of securing a future for their franchise. NEW may be out of the running for the next couple seasons, but as their rebuild comes to fruition, the team is going to be terrifying.

By which, I mean NOBODY COME HERE, I DON'T WANT THE COMPETITION.
:wub: I look forward to meeting you in the ECF in a few years.

<!--QuoteBegin-carousel182@Jul 25 2015, 12:43 PM
What are your team needs, ie what positions will you looking to be drafting[/quote]
Since we're rebuilding, we have openings at almost every position. We probably won't be drafting a goalie, since we already have Ciarelli coming up in the ranks, but beyond that it will be a question of best player / best personality available.

Profile | Updates