Create Account

S25 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Thanks for the answers, prettyburn (and to Tanner for your comment). That sounds great. I'd be happy to become a member of the Wolfpack. Cheers

P.S. Pre-game song Wink

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tUIHTX-uE_Y"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tUIHTX-uE_Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Please provide your player name and URL:
In the sig.

What are your long term goals for your player?
Playmaking center with strong puck-possesion and face off numbers.

Short term goals?:
Crack the SHL roster before S26.

What do you look for in an SHL team?
Continually trying to improve. If they're on top, they do what is needed to stay there. If they're on the bottom they do what is needed to get to the top. Essentially I'd like to see some effort to become a better team.

How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?
Works for me. In fact I think I'd almost prefer it. A rebuilding team has more room for rooks like me and hopefully I can become part of something big in the future.

Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
I'd prefer to stay in the SMJHL. The post-season was pretty lacklustre for the knights and I'd like to be part of another run. But if I was needed on the Pack that obviously take priority and I'd gladly make the jump.

What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?
Their picture is on the homepage :D. Honestly not much jumps to mind. I hope to learn more once I'm drafted.

Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?
Nope.

How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
On a scale from 1-10 I'd say a 7. I lurk daily, but I don't contribute as much as others. I applied for a graphics grading job, but never heard back. Something I'll definitely try for again in the future.

What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
Win a cup. Become a GM/coGM.

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
Shy but interested is spot on.

Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
I'm on skype and use groupMe on my phone with several other SHL users.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).
Sig.

What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Winning cups. Being the best I can be.

Guidance on my player, a fun, good atmosphere.

I'm okay with that. I'd love to be a part of a team's re-build and be a future star.

Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
I'd love another year in development, but I'll do whatever the team asks me to do.

I think they're a re-building team that could use an influx of young talent to help speed it up. Constant improvement and solid showing up for the playoff s.

No.

How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
Pretty active, especially in the LR. I'd love to have a job in the future when I understand the site a bit more.

Win championships!

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I'm hilarious. I don't chime in if it's unnecessary or I'm late to the party.

Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
I have been, but I'd like to get out on the site more. Nothing you put in parenthesis.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Please provide your player name and URL:
Devon Mack/Signature

What are your long term goals for your player?
Technical game with lots of puck possession, high speed game.

Short term goals?:
Get a roster spot early and Four Star Cup.

Always improvement, never afraid to shake things up to win. A team that is really welcoming and accepts what type of player you are.

It's a good spot to be in. Constantly improving is a factor. I would love to be on a rebuilding team with high hopes.

I'd spring for SMJHL. I'd learn more and improve better down there. Bigger opportunities.

I think they'd be great to play in. Rich history.

Yep.

I'd say i'm a 6 out of 10. I'm working on it and will be more active in the future. I would like to have a job in the future. Like an important one.

Obviously the Cup and maybe a spot as a GM?

Shy but interested is spot on.

I'm on skype and use groupMe on my phone with several other SHL users.

[*]Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).
Check the sig
[*]What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Win a million cups and have them all listed in the sidebar under my name. Short term goals? Probably just keep working hard to become the best player I can be.
[*]What do you look for in an SHL team?
Great locker room, knowledgable GM, solid players to play/learn with.
[*]How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?
Sounds good to me. I feel I can be a great building block for a rebuilding team.
[*]Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
I would do whatever is asked of me. I would prefer to stay in Juniors, but would have no problem being called up.
[*]What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?
S23 Champions. That didn't happen by luck.
[*]Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?
Not sure, I don't really pay attention.
[*]How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
I'm extremely active and have been applying for jobs.
[*]What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
Probably get a job
[*]What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I like to think I'm a natural leader in the locker room. I'm good at starting a discussion, too.
[*]Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
I love djplug. I have steam and xbox one, and would be willing to hang out there too.
[*]If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.
Nah, you good Smile

Kristjan Vilhjalmsson
Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52830
Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52909

Long term goals is hauling my ass up the assist records sheet, of course I want to be the best assister ever.

Short term goals are to get drafted by a team that sees value in me, if I am sent back I want to become assist leader next season.

Activity and dedication. I want a team to be active and the players in the team to be active and nice towards each other, I want a locker room that I need to trawl through if I am away for 5 hours and I want to feel that the players on the team are working together rather than just blindly focusing on their own builds and only working towards that end. It's more fun if people play together.

No problem, it only makes success ever the more sweeter once the team hits it's stride and goes into insano mode and starts winning stuff.

It's a double edged sword, really. On the one end everyone wants to be in the SHL from the get go, but I know that whilst i'm good, the SHL is a league where everyone is better. True rookies don't really exist anymore, and whilst i have no problem being on a third or fourth line and getting SHL time, I know it might not benefit me personally or the team itself.

I think it's a team that dares to make big decisions like deciding to go for a rebuild instead of trying to string on an aging team for a few more seasons that leaves them in a bigger hole than before. I feel that a team that dares to make those risks are teams that can become even more succesfull in the future.

Not that I know of.

Currently I don't have any jobs in the league, but I have no problems in having one in the future. Whether it's working updates or perhaps being part of team staff, I would love to help out the league.

In terms of activity, whilst I don't look active for the rest of the league, I tend to be present wherever I can be, I try to max out TP gains and hit the caps as quick as possible. In the locker room is where I am most active.

After two inactives, I want to have a player that I can retire after a good career.

I feel like I can be all three, and none at all, depending on the situations. Sometimes I am on the background and lurking, sometimes i am in the middle of a discussion, sometimes i'm just being ridiculous and over the top. I change with my mood, but it's always positive.

I got a skype, so I can always hang out with people through that.

If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

I was told there would be free cake...

Quote:Originally posted by deknegt@Jul 28 2015, 09:43 AM
I was told there would be free cake...
Some people want cake, others asking for cookies, I just don't know how to please you all anymore! NEW bake sale?

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 28 2015, 09:13 AM

Some people want cake, others asking for cookies, I just don't know how to please you all anymore! NEW bake sale?

Yes please!

Sounds better than an old bake sale tbh.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

the cake is a lie. WKP has cookies

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 28 2015, 09:28 AM
the cake is a lie. WKP has cookies

Um, Bojo, I take back anything I've ever said about you being mean in Rocket League. Can I come to WKP :wub:

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 28 2015, 09:39 AM
Um, Bojo, I take back anything I've ever said about you being mean in Rocket League. Can I come to WKP :wub:

welcome home, bae beeee

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Cynthia Taylor Player Page

Long term is to become a blue line defender similar to Chuck Goody
Short Term is to improve my skating and then my defence

Active in the locker room and media. Besides that just guys that like to joke around

Fine with that, I don't mind as I expect to be in the minors for 1 or 2 season after this season.

I'll play where ever you want me to be, Although I feel as though that my progression would be better if I instead stay in the minors

Successful in the past but went through a mini retool and might need to rebuild for a while.

Gcool and TheNextGreatOne
I'm around a 8 for actvity due to work, Hopefully I become a Media grader in the future

Grade the Media

Tongue I'm usually in the middle of a gif war when one occurs but I will be shy sometimes

Sadly yes, I am on the Chatzy often though
If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Michael Gerrard, http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53071

Get into the SHL, that is for both

Nice LR, rest doesn't matter

Don't care

Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year?
No

Are we playing with deflated pucks inspired by the Patriots?

Uhh, GCool? Dunno.

Fun

Deffo interested, the rest depends on the LR itself.

Yes. Don't have any of the latter

1. Please provide your player name and URL (if it's in your sig, that works too).
    Julie-Anne Marshall http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=55627&st=0
  2. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
    My long term goals are to finally win a Challenge Cup, and go for a Hall of Fame ring. Short term I just want to make an impact on a team and help out.
  3. What do you look for in an SHL team?
    People I like tbh, this site is all about fun to me, so I'd rather pick a team based on my friends, than based on how good they are on ice.
  4. How do you feel about being part of a rebuilding team?
    I did it for like 8 seasons, so as long as we aren't making shitty deals, I'm all good with it
  5. Do you have strong feelings about which league you're in next year? Really want to move into the SHL immediately or really want another year in juniors? If we needed you to play on the Pack immediately, would you be open to that?
    I'd rather play another year in Vancouver tbh. I joined late in the season anyway, so I probably wouldn't make an affect on the team first year regardless.
  6. What do you think of the New England Wolfpack?
    They have been a team I've looked at closely for a number of seasons as a team I'd really like to go to.
  7. Do you know any members of the Wolfpack?
    Nah sorry
  8. How active are you? Do you have any jobs in the league, or are there any you'd like to hold in the future?
    My activity has definitely dropped as of recently, but I'm doing my best to pick it back up again. I'm still around lurking frequently, but I need to work on posting and getting myself seen a little more. I currently don't have a job, but if one opened up I'd be willing to take it.
  9. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
    Win a cup, and get into the Hall of Fame. Those were my 2 main goals from the start, and unfortunately I haven't accomplished either yet.
  10. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
    I'm a person who tends to only speak up when I think it matters. Whether that be because it is legitimately important for the team, or because I think it'll be really funny. Basically you're not gonna get a post whore with me.
  11. Are you a LR only person? Would you want to hang out with us elsewhere too? (djplug, kik, skype, etc)
    Well I mean, I already hang out in your Skype group a little, but I'd be happy to join your kik chat too Tongue I don't like DJplug though tbh, I'd rather just listen to my own music.
  12. If you have any questions for us, please post them here. We'll be glad to answer any questions you may have about our team, ourselves, or other random things.

Luke Fleming. Update page is in my sig.

I want to be a first line center in the SHL, which is no small feat. In the short term I want to win the Four Star Cup with the Prince George Firebirds.

A good locker room with helpful teammates that can help guide me on a path to success. I think the Wolfpack has that in spades, so that's nice.

It is what it is. I've never had an easy path in life and joining a rebuilding team would obviously mean having to put in work to end up successful later. I'm okay with that.

I believe I should play another year in juniors just to hone my abilities at both ends of the ice. As of right now, I'm a bit of a work in progress. One more season in the minors would definitely change that, and it would help flesh out my game tremendously.

I've only gotten positive interactions when it comes to members of the Wolfpack. When it comes to the team itself, you've had success in recent years which means you must be doing something right.

Yes. Mac and Prettyburn are active in the Prince George Firebirds locker room which is a pretty cool sight to see. Having successful people around willing to help you gives you some confidence, for sure.

I'm pretty active. I don't like to spam forums and threads but I'm also not afraid to make my presence known around the website. I try to walk a fine line between active and annoying. The fact that I make jokes so often probably would make me lean on the annoying side if I was needlessly more active than I already am.

Oh, and I'm a media grader.

Score my first SHL goal, duh. :ph34r:

You'd have to ask my teammates, really. I really don't know how I come off to other people. I like to think that I'm a leader, though. Someone anyone can come to if they need advice or help with anything. At the same time, I don't always speak up when I have the opportunity to do so. Like I said earlier I'd rather not come off as annoying. Maybe that's something I'll have to work on in the future.

No. I'd be willing to chat it up with you guys whenever possible. I've played a lot of MMOs and I've run a few guilds in the past, so I'm used to the whole group talk setting thing.

Am I sexy, or am I damn sexy?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]