Create Account

Kobe Bryant

Is leaving us after this year. A true great man. Respect everything he has done,

Kobe Bryant is the most overrated NBA player of all time.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Not much more of the golden 90's left in today's NBA

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Nov 30 2015, 07:44 AM
Hush your mouth bae, the guy's a legend :-x

He ain't no Bae Stevo

You missed what happened in the LR back in my early Montreal days

Quote:Originally posted by Leo Senpai@Nov 30 2015, 01:38 AM
A true great man. Respect everything he has done,
Everything

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Nov 30 2015, 02:44 AM
Easy for people to say that who didn't watch his peak.

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Nov 30 2015, 12:42 AM

Easy for people to say that who didn't watch his peak.
This. Early 2000's was Kobeville and he ran the league with his skill.

Stevo, you're right about the 90's boys phasing out. When Duncan leaves let's hope we get to see David Robinson come back for Duncan's retirement. The twin towers!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds+Nov 30 2015, 10:01 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reynolds @ Nov 30 2015, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->This. Early 2000's was Kobeville and he ran the league with his skill.
[/b]
Remember when he wanted to be traded straight to planet Pluto? Good times :lol:
<!--QuoteBegin-Reynolds@Nov 30 2015, 10:01 AM
Stevo, you're right about the 90's boys phasing out. When Duncan leaves let's hope we get to see David Robinson come back for Duncan's retirement. The twin towers![/quote]
Yeahthat who's still alive and running from the Golden Era? Pretty much only KG, Kobe, Dirk but that's just off my head

KG>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smd

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@Nov 30 2015, 04:01 AM

This. Early 2000's was Kobeville and he ran the league with his skill.

Stevo, you're right about the 90's boys phasing out. When Duncan leaves let's hope we get to see David Robinson come back for Duncan's retirement. The twin towers!
Shaq ran the early 2000's

Kobe is an all time great, but I wouldn't say you're wrong if you think he's overrated

I've always hated Kobe because I was heavy into NBA during the Lakers Dynasty era, and I was not a Lakers fan... but one of the all-time greats, undoubtedly. From my perspective, he's closer to MJ than Lebron is (or anybody else), by quite a ways.

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ie6vD9x-WI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Ie6vD9x-WI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada