Create Account

Pedersen 1400 TPE Presser 43rd Pick in S20 Draft hits Milestone

Pedersen hits 1400 TPE, and its time to put a few bucks in my bank.

Ask me some questions please...

Final:

Bojo:
Interview only 1400 tpe. no wonder you went 4th round.
Smile

Interview How has your time on the panthers been since going there? (you're on the panthers, right?)
I came up with the Panthers after getting traded a couple of times before my first SHL game. My time there was fantastic. Wasty runs a great team, with a great bunch of guys. However, I'm now with Calgary. Esa & grew up together, so when he got the GM job, I had to play for him (again, he was my GM in Detroit). I was traded for Gil Lemar at the S25 trade Deadline. Playing in Calgary has also been a great experience, with a fantastic locker room.

Interview Why do you think you went so low in the draft despite doing so well?
When I joined the site during that huge recruitment drive, it was only a couple of days before the draft. I was unable to do alot of work on Pedersen to promote him before the draft. Esa was the co-gm of the Dragons where I went in the 8th round, and had a disappointing season playing 2nd line. I wasn't really sure how much time I wanted to put into it. I did the PT's but really didn't do much media, to build up my bank and make a name for myself. So I got selected 43rd by Toronto, and immediately traded to Minnesota. I played in Detroit my 2nd season, where Pedersen took off, scoring 47 points, and I was hooked. Been plugging away every week since then.

Wasty

Interview I miss you Pedersen hope all is well!
I miss you too buddy. Things are going great. My little girl was born almost 5 weeks ago. Haven't slept in about 5 weeks. Lol. Couldn't be happier with whats going on. Hope everything is going well for you

aumicc83

Interview Are you like spended time in SHL?

These days I try to sneak into the SHL when I am at work to check out what is happening. I'd say 90% of the time I spend on the site is at work, I usually only get to check scores from my phone at home.

Interview Are you like Dragons?

I love the Dragons. My time in Calgary has been fantastic. Esa runs a great organization, with a fantastic group to hangout with in the Locker Room.

Interview What are you thinking about me, like teammate?

I like that you are an underdog like I was. Even though you were selected 48th in the SMJHL draft you put in the work, and ended up being picked 24th in the SHL Draft. I also like that you are a sniper. I played in LA with a sniper by the name of Yuri Boyka (who I got into a fight in a game with on Friday and beat up Smile and got ejected) I always liked playing on a line with him, so if you model your build after his, you could do a lot worse. Also you are kicking ass this year in the SMJHL, keep that up and you are going to be a valuable asset to the Dragons.

GCool

Interview What keeps you motivated to earn TPE well beyond what you need to max?

Well I am not nearly as motivated now as I was. Now it really just depends upon if I think the PT is interesting or not. But I will always do the activity checks and training since I joined the site, it only takes a minute, and is usually the first thing I do Monday morning after checking my email at work. Seeing results in the SIM is a great motivator.

Interview Is Calgary going to win the Cup while you're on the team?

I sure as hell hope so. I've known Esa forever, and it would be awesome to be able to help him bring a cup to Calgary. I played for him in Detroit, and had a strong desire to win one there, but fell just short. I want to change that.

bukss_a

Interview What was the hardest to gain 1400TPE?

For me, writing PT's. I have zero talent to be able to do graphic PT's, so I had to settle for the writing ones, which I HATE to do. So doing the Writing Pt's every season was tough to stay with it. I really liked the season where we had a bunch of Trivia PTs. I had so much more fun that year doing PTs. Also I did this the old fashioned way. I did not do any play by plays for extra TPE, and I didn't purchase equipment since I hate writing and couldn't afford it. So it's possible to get there, but it takes a long time grinding. The end of June will be 2 years on the site.

Alex Mack

Interview What's it like having to share a locker room and the ice with Alex Mack?

Right out of the gate with that one Mack! Well it's quite an experience to say the least.. For those of you who don't know Alex Mack I will tell you, Mack is a notorious Poon Hound. The reason Mack played 3 seasons for Detroit, is that he was working his way through every piece of tale in the city, once that was done, he was able to move on to Calgary, where there are two lines wrapping around the building before a game. 1. Fans going to the game 2. Ladies that are waiting for the game to be over so that Mack can start changing the bloodlines of the city, one babe at time (well sometimes 2 and 3 but I digress). LR Mack is hilarious with the sheer amount of poon..No idea where he finds the energy to even step on the ice. My guess is that he is only out there to ice his groin. But the season you are having it makes me happy to be your teammate. I wish we were on the ice together more often, I might end up with 200 hits this season fending off players taking runs at you for most likely boning their moms/sisters/girlfriends.

Interview Do you really love Chicken Parm or are you just saying that to fit in? What would be your favorite meal?
I love Chicken Parm. I remember my first one like it was yesterday. I was a junior in high school, and up to this point in my life i would only get Roast Beef, Lettuce, Tom, Chedder, and Mayo sandwiches, or a Hot Roast Beef and Provolone Sandwich. One day I didnt feel roast beef, this curly headed fuck behind the counter suggested, why dont you get a chicken parm, I love them, I am sure you would too. That day Esa served me my first chicken parm. That day my life officially began

Interview What is the most luxurious place you've ever traveled to?
British Virgin Islands. When I was done there, they couldn't claim that name anymore

Interview Tell us about your family dynamic? it was rumored your father was in prison for a short time, is that correct or incorrect?
To set the record straight, my father has not been to prison, he is a simple fisherman from Meat Cove, Nova Scotia

Interview What is your favorite movie and why?
Rocky 4. Some say the I resemble the hero of that movie, Ivan Drago

InterviewAre you taking active steps to learning the Latvian language?
no, i barely understand English as it is.

Interview In High School were you a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond?
Pedersen was the biggest fish in the littlest pond you could imagine. My graduating class had 14 people.

Interview Can you share any stories with us about your experience in life or sports?
Pedersen's success on the ice is a story of a kid that one would never think would have a chance to get to the place where he is today. A True Underdog story. A kid growing up in a village of less than 100 people, no organized sports, but there was something that drove him to become a superstar. Pedersen didn't play this game on ice until he was 10 years old. His basement was his practice rink, where he would spend hour after hour working on stick skills, and firing shot after shot at his younger brother. When he finally got on the ice, it wasn't pretty. It took years to put his stick skills together with his skating. I think you finally saw it all come together during his second season in Detroit.

Interview How do you feel about women in sports? Do you think broads should be allowed to play on NFL and NHL teams?
I find womens tennis entertaining. But I am a traditionalist. I find most other sports that women take part in boring. Definitely not, it is a fast paced hard hitting game, and I would hate to see what would happen if something bad took place on the field. It would change the games forever.

Interview How often are you getting laid? Do you have a steady?
A good amount, I mean, young hockey player living in Calgary. It isn't hard to get laid, but clearly not as much as you Mack.. You are helping out all the guys on the team, some of your ladies get tired of waiting for you to work your way through that poon line, so we all benefit.

Interview What item do you have that is your treasured possession? That no matter how much you are offered you would never sell it.
the first pair of panties that I stole...its been a hobby of mine from my conquests.

Interview if you won the lottery what would be the first 3 things you do?
Buy my parents a huge house on a giant lake so that my pops can fish all day. Send my little brother to prep school, so that he has better opportunities than I did getting to the SHL. And finally after the season, I would take my teammates to Vegas for a week, hopefully celebrating the SHL Championship.

Interview If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I don't know if I could narrow that down to just one place. I would want to live in different places for the 4 seasons. I hate being overly hot, and cold. I would love to live in places where it was perpetually spring/fall like weather.

Interview Lastly, if you had to switch teams who would you play for?
If I had to....I would love to play for my old team, The LA Panthers. I had a great time there, and Wasty is an amazing GM.

Code:
1839 words

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

only 1400 tpe. no wonder you went 4th round. Tongue

How has your time on the panthers been since going there? (you're on the panthers, right?)

Why do you think you went so low in the draft despite doing so well?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I miss you Pedersen :( hope all is well!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Are you like spended time in SHL?

Are you like Dragons?

What are you thinking about me, like teammate?

Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by aumicc83@Feb 8 2016, 07:08 PM
Are you like spended time in SHL?

Are you like Dragons?

What are you thinking about me, like teammate?

Dragons
Blink
I will correct mistake so other, except aumicc, understand.
Do you like to spend time in SHL?
Do you like Dragons?

Damn, how you will pass english exam?

Quote:Originally posted by bukss_a@Feb 8 2016, 07:39 PM

Blink
I will correct mistake so other, except aumicc, understand.
Do you like to spend time in SHL?
Do you like Dragons?

Damn, how you will pass english exam?
Don't be a dick to our little future hope! Angry

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

What keeps you motivated to earn TPE well beyond what you need to max?

Is Calgary going to win the Cup while you're on the team?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

What was the hardest to gain 1400TPE?

What's it like having to share a locker room and the ice with Alex Mack?

Do you really love Chicken Parm or are you just saying that to fit in? What would be your favorite meal?

What is the most luxurious place you've ever traveled to?

Tell us about your family dynamic? it was rumored your father was in prison for a short time, is that correct or incorrect?

What is your favorite movie and why?

Are you taking active steps to learning the Latvian language?

In High School were you a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond?

Can you share any stories with us about your experience in life or sports?

How do you feel about women in sports? Do you think broads should be allowed to play on NFL and NHL teams?

How often are you getting laid? Do you have a steady?

What item do you have that is your treasured possession? That no matter how much you are offered you would never sell it.

if you won the lottery what would be the first 3 things you do?

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

Lastly, if you had to switch teams who would you play for?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]