Create Account

Xavier Laine Draft Presser

Code:
Don't grade yet

Ask me any questions about the upcoming draft. (P.S. - I lead the entire SMJHL in Shooting %)

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13+Feb 15 2016, 12:30 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dangles13 @ Feb 15 2016, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What do you attribute to your high calibre shot?
Is your shot something you specifically worked at or did it come naturally?
Where do you think you will end up on draft day?
When do you think you will be picked? When do you want to be picked?[/b]

Interview I think the fact that I didn't take too many shots in the first place helped out. When I did shoot, they seemed to end up in the back of the net. I think I really should shoot more :lol:
Interview I didn't really work too much on my shot. I practiced a bit, and I just ended up having a good shot.
Interview I think that I will go last in the whole draft.
Interview I think I will be going last overall, and I really just want to go to a team that I could help out in the future.

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Feb 15 2016, 06:44 AM<br />What kind of plans you have for next season?

Is there any NHL players who you keep as a role model?

Would you rather be picked 1st overall or later when there might not be so much pressure to&nbsp; be a star player right away?

Interview I want to head back down to Montreal, since my player won't be good enough to play next season, and help them win again.
Interview I usually keep Mats Sundin as a role model.
Interview I would rather go later in the draft, so that I can come out of nowhere and surprise people, but I definitely wouldn't mind going higher up. :D

<!--QuoteBegin-RainDelay@Feb 15 2016, 06:51 AM
Are there any SHL franchises you hope to be picked by?[/quote]

Interview Wherever MLF is :-x But also, any team that I can go to to help them out, so not a team that has been doing great for the past few seasons. Other than that, really just anywhere is fine with me, as long as I get drafted.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

What do you attribute to your high calibre shot?
Is your shot something you specifically worked at or did it come naturally?
Where do you think you will end up on draft day?
When do you think you will be picked? When do you want to be picked?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

What kind of plans you have for next season?

Is there any NHL players who you keep as a role model?

Would you rather be picked 1st overall or later when there might not be so much pressure to be a star player right away?

Are there any SHL franchises you hope to be picked by?

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]