Create Account

How to really increase your draft stock

Hello draftees my name is Raven Silverwing, you might know me as S27's SHJML regular season top goal and point scorder.

It's nearly time for the SHL draft and I bet you are all very excited for this draft!

Some of you are probably already orientating themselfs on which team they'd want to join and will show their interest towards these teams.

Being drafted is a great feeling! It doesn't matter whether this is as first overall or sixty-ninth overall. Aslong as you put your heart to it, great things will happen to you.

Now during this time alot of people will step forward and give you tips on how to increase your overall pick or getting into teams you want to.

They will tell you such things as; Show your activity level, pming GM"s to inform about their team and to show your interest directly to the gm's of your teams of choice.

Gaining TPE like mad will also definatly give you a higher spot in the draft.

But probably the most important thing that all these people are forgetting is this.

Sing a song.

Yes you heard me correctly.

Sing a song. It doesn't matter if it's to the pokemon theme song, the titanic song or 'turn down for what'.

Show the gm of the team your interested in, your interest by making a song for them.

You might say, Raven, you cray cray girl.

I was drafted 30th overall in the Junior draft. Where was I drafted in the SHL draft? Seventh.

Now you can say; Oh that's probably because you are a sexy brit and who doesnt want to add one of those to their team roster.

Or 'You just had the TPE to go higher and or you were nice and active.'

However, if you say these things you are quite right, but even then, mistaken.

It was the song that showed my true inner self towards The New England Wolfpack who ended up drafting me.

That was how I showed what I was made off and what I could give the team.

A hard working, crazy person.

Try it out for yourself!

(358 words)

This is the link to the song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Sl3VHfIWw, hope it inspires you!

~It's only natural to feel jealous of this voice.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

*inspiration intensifies*

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Damn if only I did this in my draft class

Actual excerpt from NEW draft day group chat, EXCLUSIVE: "He wrote us a song. How can we not draft him?"

Can confirm the efficacy of this method.

Quote:Originally posted by lil+Feb 22 2016, 10:45 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (lil @ Feb 22 2016, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Actual excerpt from NEW draft day group chat, EXCLUSIVE: "He wrote us a song. How can we [i]not draft him?"

Can confirm the efficacy of this method.[/b]

Haha :lol: That's great

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Feb 22 2016, 10:39 PM<br />*inspiration intensifies*

Good, good, let the inspiration flow through you.

You even got called out!

<!--QuoteBegin-Splat[/i]@Feb 22 2016, 10:43 PM
Damn if only I did this in my draft class[/quote]

When ever you recreate :lol:

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart