Create Account

Looking for new games...

Title says it all. I'm looking for some new games to play. I currently play CS:GO and the Total War series. I was debating getting the Division but was told the game was rather short.

Falcons Canada

Ever played any Telltale games? The Wolf Among Us is a good one.

League of Legends is a good one Smile So is Warframe.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Batman: Arkham Knight is actually decent.

[Image: 336.jpg]

We can probably make better suggestion if you tell us which genres you like in general Smile.

Do you like Total War more for the battles or for the grand strategy part? If it's the latter then I can recommend the Paradox games, especially Europa Universalis IV, as well as the rather obvious choices like Civilization V.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 27 2016, 01:36 PM
We can probably make better suggestion if you tell us which genres you like in general Smile.

Do you like Total War more for the battles or for the grand strategy part? If it's the latter then I can recommend the Paradox games, especially Europa Universalis IV, as well as the rather obvious choices like Civilization V.
Yeahthat

There was a lot of good games that have come out in the last year. What console are you on or is it PC only?

Division is not exactly short, the story isn't long from what I've seen but the Dark Zone adds quite a bit of replayability if you have friends to play with. Alone it doesn't quite hold the entertainment level though

Rainbow Six Siege is a good FPS that's team based in the same way CSGO is if you have a headset and find a group to play with either randoms or friends, it's enjoyable as hell one of the most enjoyable FPS's I've played recently.

Other than those if you're looking for games that have a fun story/single player campaign last year Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight all really hit that sweet spot and are all relatively long especially the former 2

There's also quite a few cheaper games that might not be as long but are still very much must plays such as Her Story, Undertale and Stardew Valley.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Paragon

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 27 2016, 02:36 PM
Yeahthat

From the games currently on sale on steam, my favourites are South Park Stick of Truth (great if you watch the TV show) & Payday 2.

RIP Mac & 701

cs:go is life, stick to it

Not a fan of games like League or Dota, I have tried them though.

I've watched play throughs of the batman games on YouTube so I'm not really interested in playing. Sick games though.

I like both aspects of the Total War series but the strategy part is easily my favourite. I have played the Civilization series and they're extremely fun games. I'll check out Europa though.

I've checked out Siege and it just doesn't look interesting to me. I'm sure it's a great game, just not for me. I have watched a play through of Fallout 4 (I think I need to stop watching these games on youtube) and I own Undertale. I'll check out Strawdew Valley though I've heard that come up a few times. I'm on PC btw. Just switched from consoles to PC after buying a new gaming laptop.

I have The Stick of Truth! Fucking love the game. I've only played half of it and was unable to play for awhile and just couldn't get back into it. I'll have to try again.

My problem with games is I can't play them through. I get bored extremely easy. Only a couple games over the years have kept my interest and thats CoD4, MW2. CS:S, CS:GO, and of course the chel series until 15.

Falcons Canada

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Mar 27 2016, 03:00 PM
cs:go is life, stick to it
What rank are you? I'm just looking for a game to play on the side.

Falcons Canada

Since you seem to be big on shooters, did you ever give the Battlefield series a try?

Regarding Europa Universalis, the game is on sale a lot in all kinds of different stores, so I would suggest not buying it at full price but waiting until it's on sale again, you can also get a ton of DLCs for cheap that way (who really add a lot to the game imho).

Edit: All the Paradox games including EUIV are actually on sale right now as I just saw: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/paradoxweekend/

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

If you like NHL's Be A GM mode and aren't playing Eastside Hockey Manager you're making a mistake. It's really fleshed out and a ton of fun. A massive time sink.

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 27 2016, 03:09 PM
Since you seem to be big on shooters, did you ever give the Battlefield series a try?

Regarding Europa Universalis, the game is on sale a lot in all kinds of different stores, so I would suggest not buying it at full price but waiting until it's on sale again, you can also get a ton of DLCs for cheap that way (who really add a lot to the game imho).

Edit: All the Paradox games including EUIV are actually on sale right now as I just saw: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/paradoxweekend/
Use to play the Battlefield series on consoles back in the day. Not a fan of the CoD or Battlefield series anymore after playing CS:GO.

Falcons Canada

Quote:Originally posted by CM Syckez@Mar 27 2016, 03:10 PM
If you like NHL's Be A GM mode and aren't playing Eastside Hockey Manager you're making a mistake. It's really fleshed out and a ton of fun. A massive time sink.
I own it! It's a great game and all but I just find it too in-depth which is funny because when playing EA's NHL Gm Modes all I want is more depth.

Falcons Canada