Create Account

Official F1 Thread

well, this was boring.

at least Hockenheim is up next, I love that track.

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jul 24 2016, 04:47 PM
They should definitely bring back fuel and each driver should have a pit box, it would certainly liven up everything, and now that I think of it, isn't refuelling coming back next season?
No, thankfully it's not.

They should get rid off the turbos tho, get the normally aspirated engines back.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 24 2016, 11:19 AM
well, this was boring.

at least Hockenheim is up next, I love that track.
It's a good track but I see Hamilton placing first again.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Jul 24 2016, 04:57 PM

It's a good track but I see Hamilton placing first again.
praying for rain like 2012, Alonso got pole and won in a Ferrari.

[Image: 13690689_1173143719410578_87197391221062...e=5830AB18]
after today's race

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 24 2016, 08:51 AM

No, thankfully it's not.

They should get rid off the turbos tho, get the normally aspirated engines back.

Thankfully it's not? Explain yourself! :lol: Refueling brings in strategy? As would separate pit stalls. Nascar has teams to, but each driver has a different pit stop, would make it a lot more interesting for everyone.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jul 24 2016, 05:35 PM

Thankfully it's not? Explain yourself! :lol: Refueling brings in strategy? As would separate pit stalls. Nascar has teams to, but each driver has a different pit stop, would make it a lot more interesting for everyone.
i have a homer opinion, refueling fucked ferrari so hard often.

it won't brought back imo because of cost saving.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Jul 24 2016, 09:41 AM

i have a homer opinion, refueling fucked ferrari so hard often.

it won't brought back imo because of cost saving.

They keep talking about it, and if it keeps up with merc winning everything, they are going to change it for sure. I haven't looked over next seasons regulations yet, but they are suppose to be big changes coming I keep hearing.

FalconsJapanpride

Quote:Originally posted by drodger91@Jul 24 2016, 05:50 PM

They keep talking about it, and if it keeps up with merc winning everything, they are going to change it for sure. I haven't looked over next seasons regulations yet, but they are suppose to be big changes coming I keep hearing.
rear wings lower and wider, pre 2009 esque, front wings in angle, wider tires. that's all i remember from the top of my head.

I love Verstappen as much as anyone, I think he is the next multi champion in the sport.

Having said that the stewards royally fucked up today (though lately I feel there are many questionable calls by them of late). From Raikkonen's front wing camera, it was very clear that Verstappen made more than one move going into turn 2. It wasn't even debatable, and ultimately I think cost Raikkonen not only 5th, but I venture to say he might have even caught up to his teammate and would have made that interesting with Ricciardo just of them.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Jul 25 2016, 04:50 AM
I love Verstappen as much as anyone, I think he is the next multi champion in the sport.

Having said that the stewards royally fucked up today (though lately I feel there are many questionable calls by them of late).  From Raikkonen's front wing camera, it was very clear that Verstappen made more than one move going into turn 2.  It wasn't even debatable, and ultimately I think cost Raikkonen not only 5th, but I venture to say he might have even caught up to his teammate and would have made that interesting with Ricciardo just of them.

I completely agree with all of that! Kimi had one hell of a race considering it seems he has lost his edge this year so far.

FalconsJapanpride

A massive fuck you to Verstappen.

Lel @Ferrari

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Aug 28 2016, 11:36 PM
Lel @Ferrari
More like lel @Verstappen for being a massive fuck cunt.

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Aug 28 2016, 02:40 PM

More like lel @Verstappen for being a massive fuck cunt.

Well that too. My buddy is a huge Ferrari fan and was hoping for the Mercedes cars to wipe out and his two cars both get fucked on turn 1.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]